Hi all, and thanks for checking!
Cutting to the chase: I have this powerful fetish for belly dancing - I find it extremely sensual, completely beautiful, overwhelmingly spellbinding, incredibly hypnotic... you get it.
So, I've been looking for an RP with a female character who is a belly dancer. I'm open to a quite wide range of plots/scenarios. My preference? That this woman also be somehow dominant - I'm not a doormat myself, I enjoy being dominated by sexy women but constantly challenging and putting up a fight (call me feisty, uppity, or whatever). Or it could be a less D/s oriented plot, as long as I don't have to play a dominant man. This could be modern, future, fantasy, ancient... could be closer to reality or far off into fiction... long term or short story... anything as long as the belly dancing plays a considerable part in it.
You can shoot me whatever ideas you have (I'll be checking back here, but shoot me a PM if you like), and here are some short ideas of my own:
- Your classical "student lady seduces male professor" kind of plot, with belly dancing
- Young man breaks into suburb house to steal, and ends up seduced/hypnotized by the belly dancer owner of the place
- Guy and girl meet at a party hosted by a common friend, where this girl has offered to put up a dance show
- Perhaps a variation of the previous one, businessman sees this dancer at an adult club who incorporates belly dance moves and he falls head over heels for her - or perhaps a regular belly dance show at a hotel where he's at for a convention
- A super-villainess with some kind of belly dancing based powers having the best over this or that super-hero (can play canon or OC) and humiliating him over and over again (hmm... probably one of my favorite ideas)
- A female vigilante going after villains (regular robers/rapers or even super villains) with some sort of mix of belly dancing and martial arts
- Kidnapped woman seduces her kidnapper with her belly dancing until she has completely turned the tables
Well... let me know about your ideas as well. don't be shy!