Anyone up for some rping?

Started by Seara, February 28, 2008, 02:31:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seara

I would like to play and don't really care what type of scene or charcter I play at the moment. I like people to make the scenes and I will make a charcter to fit. Or if you have a sugestion for another charcter to fit. I hope someone is up and willing to play :)

Gerald

Apparently I wasn't up at the same hour you were, but perhaps we could get something going.  I didn't see your on and offs, so give me a clue what you might enjoy, and I'll create a scenario for us to play at *naughty chuckle ensues*

Here's a few ideas:  Hospital situation or work environment, Night club: meeting a new friend and possibly lover, chat friends finally meeting in person, or (my fav) photo shoot with hot model.

So, let me know what you are into and not, I'll set up a thread for us to do together, I can post at least once a day, sometimes more.

Gerald
We dwell in the abyss between light and darkness. Look to the darkness first for it will bring you satisfactions untold that the brightness of day will not.  Look to the light if you are fearfull, it will comfort you in the abyss of uncertainty and fear.

ons & offs:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=12934.0