News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

DenRioku's Request Thread <3

Started by DenRioku, February 17, 2012, 03:19:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DenRioku

Hello, first off I would like to thank you all for taking the time to stop by and check out my RP requests. I'll basically list a bunch Types, etc of RP I enjoy. I generally mainly Romance/Sexual stories, but am more than willing to branch off into other things. Alright, here we go, I'll do my best to keep it organized and easy to read. I am very big on Romance in just about any type of RP I do, we could include it in any one of the following RP. I'm looking mainly for female writers in Romance RP, or even if you're a male that can write an amazing female part that's fine. If you want to RP a male part we can figure something out.

Please check out my ONs & OFFs.

I had so much more written out for my request page but I accidentally deleted it. I was typing it all up in word to get it organized and everything. I went to clean out a folder opened the wrong one and didn't notice till I cleared the recycle bin. I apologize if it appears to be rushed and a little short, I will improve it over time. Thank you for understanding.

++Sexual++

As the above mentions these are the different types of sexual RP I enjoy doing.

1.) Incest
2.) Force
3.) Highschool (Student/Teacher, Popular/Not)
4.) Master/Slave
5.) Jail-bait

I am open to others, those are just my personal favorites. Any combination of the above mentioned are also fine. They are pretty obvious in meaning so I won't go into detail about them. :P

++Futuristic++

Kind of obvious what this means, it can vary from Zombies to Aliens. I've not done very many Future-Based RP, but it is something I want to get into and give it a shot.

1.) Post-Apocalypse (Any really. Zombie, Disease, etc)
Basically, this can be anything that has a dramatic effect on the planet be it Zombification, a Disease that lays waste to most of the planet's population, leaving only a small amount of survivors that must band together to survive in a now barbaric wasteland that used to be Earth. Perhaps something mutates animals into savage beasts, kinda like Planet of the Apes if you want an example, I suppose.

2.) Genocide (Keep in mind this is the future, not WWII)
This could be any form of Genocide imaginable, not really much to say about it honestly. Perhaps we are survivors of said genocide or are imprisoned by the people causing it. Maybe we are sympathizers that try to end it? There are many possibilities.

3.) Alien Invasion
Now this one could get interesting, the Alien invasion could be Earth falling under attack. Or it could even be Earth launching an attack against another planet of Intelligent Beings. We could play many different roles in it, one of us could be from Earth the other from the other planet. Or even be Humans that sympathize with the aliens we are attacking and perhaps join them to stop the war.

++Medieval++

This means the age, that's about it. Simply more of a setting than anything.
This type I have far too many things I enjoy doing with it to list off here. The best think you could do if you are interested in this type is to message me and we can discuss the type we would want to give a shot at. I'm open for anything so please don't hesitate to ask me, worst I can do is turn you down. I probably won't bite. :P

I will add more to this in the future, but I'm pretty frustrated over the loss of 2k+ words, I just put down some things to get me started now. Will continue to improve and beautify this thread. Once again, thank you for understanding.<3

~~~IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO RP WITH ME PLEASE PM ME ABOUT IT~~~
My RP request thread~~ONs & OFFs

If you do not know it, then I shall enlighten you. This is the form of true despair.