You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 28, 2016, 11:12:05 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Out of the Bottle  (Read 657 times)

Offline DingoTopic starter

Out of the Bottle
« on: February 25, 2008, 06:58:11 AM »
One day as the heroine (victim) of our story is walking on the beach, hidden in the sands she finds a green rusted copper lamp, and with a smile, she rubs it, remembering the all the nice stories about spirits locked away in bottles.

The bottle, where rusted before almost instantly turns into a shiny red-yellows color with no sign of rust whatsoever and from it comes a lot of greenish red smoke which forms into a half-man. Not unlike the stories.

But the one fact that the stories forgot to mention. The Djinn aren't nice.

That was the pitch. I want to play the Djinn. And he is locked to the bottle indefinately, and he is forced to obey the owner of the bottle. But he is not bound to obey by the spirit of the wish. And he wants his freedom. (Oh, and he's a male locked away in a bottle for at least a century, if not more)

Re: Out of the Bottle
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2008, 11:59:23 AM »
I have three ladies interested so far. I am willing to take one on one more lady and one man (who plays a man) to my male Djinn.

Re: Out of the Bottle
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2008, 11:56:26 PM »
The positions for the ladies are filled right now (except for Bliss and Sherona, they may request this game at any time), but I am still looking for a Lord who desires to play a man.

The Djinn is nearly omnipotent (he can't affect emotions directly, and a few other things), so there must be some peoples who might be interested. He could rejuvenate an old man, or change a woman into a man, or anything you wish for. (However at the moment, I am not doing male -> female transformations, unless you can really sell it to me)