You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 23, 2016, 10:36:53 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Group Game Question...  (Read 408 times)

Online GnothiSeautonTopic starter

• The Baddest Bitch in All the Realm. Mother of The Bieber. Defender of the Brotherfucking Faith. Captain of the Raven. Lover of all things Kenneth Parcell and Lucielle Bluth..
  • Lady
  • Addict
  • Location: Cloud Cuckoo Land by day, Isle of the Damned by night, Church of the Sacred Union every Sunday
  • "Illiteracy?!? What does that word even mean?"
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Group Game Question...
« on: February 10, 2012, 04:49:31 PM »
I recently restarted a group game with a call for interested writers and their characters.  One of the persons interested asked me about having an underage character involved within the story, one that would not be involved in any sexual themes, and I wasn't sure if that was accepted or not?

There is the link to the question.  I was under the impression that it would be acceptable, if and only if the character was not involved in any sort of sexual theme whatsoever along with the fact that there are no pictures of underage characters at all.  I just wanted to get a better idea (my first group game as manager). 

Thank you.

Offline Kyrsa

Re: Group Game Question...
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2012, 05:08:22 PM »
Your impression is correct.  You can have a side character under the age of 16 as long as they aren't involved in any way with anything sexual, and of course no pictures at all.