You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 21, 2016, 10:51:56 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Some story ideas looking for partner...(few are m/m storylines)  (Read 392 times)

Offline BellatrixieTopic starter

Some story ideas looking for partner...(few are m/m storylines)
« on: February 10, 2012, 03:58:34 PM »
I would dearly love to do a m/m storyline if someone is up for it. I don't care if you are actually a girl or a guy or an other LOL so the field is open. I want to do a college theme with the whole OMG I have feelings for a guy thing going on for my character. The other character can have similar feelings or can be out and proud. If you would like to see a sample of my writing in this genre just PM me with a request.

Would also be interested in doing a GFY (gay for you) type of story with a middle aged man who has always been hetero to this point. I was thinking perhaps a widowed college professor with his new teaching assistant but I am open to suggestions on this one. I would be willing to write either character.

Another m/m idea I would love to pursue: I would also like to flip the whole dominant/submissive stereotype on it's butt and have a dominant character who is slight of frame/feminine looking but a total top and have a bear type who is completely submissive. I had a short blurb somewhere but of course I lost it...the characters were named Silas (bear physical type/submissive) and Toby (twink physical type/dominant).

And I am also interested in role plays where there is an outside social stigma against the pairing so large differences in age (I do a really good milf ;) but I would like to expand my horizons so I wouldn't mind playing the younger character), racial differences or big differences in class or social status.

PM me if you have any ideas. I am pretty open to most things. My O/Os are completed so check them out and if you have any questions let me know.

« Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 09:42:11 PM by Bellatrixie »