News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Back to Rinburge

Started by psouth119, February 24, 2008, 04:13:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

psouth119

Amber sat in her car, sitting there. "...This is going to be hard." She said to herself. She started up her car. She sighed thinking about what she would face in the next coming weeks. She got the heat on, and took out her cell phone dialing her mother. "Mom, it's me Amber. Yeah, hi. Um, i'm coming for christmas, is that okay? Yea? I'm coming now... love you, bye." She hung up and started to drive. She thought about what happened...

2 years earlier

Amber was in the kitchen drinking a cup of coffee. Her boyfriend, Christian, came in and he looked pissed. "Honey, what's wrong?" He made a fist. "I know about you, and Rick." Amber gasped. "Chris..." She said softly. "I'm sorry." He smiled at her. "Yeah, you will be." He swung at her, hitting her in the face. He kept hitting her, throwing her into walls. Hurting her.

Present

Amber sighed as she drove down the highway. She saw the sign saying 'Rinburge town'. She merged getting off of the highway. She was here, she was going to have to deal with everyone. Leaving, unexpected. She would have to deal with Christian...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*

This is about a girl named Amber, she was beat by her boyfriend, Christian. After this incident, she left and has never been back until now. She is coming home for Christmas. With thing unsettled, and angry friends who haven't heard from her since 2 years. Things won't be easy...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i'll be playing as Rick and i will need someone to play Amber and Christian and then others who join can be other friends or family members of Rick, Amber or Christians