You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 02:10:28 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: 'Remove Formatting' half broken?  (Read 358 times)

Offline CaeliTopic starter

'Remove Formatting' half broken?
« on: February 08, 2012, 11:34:47 PM »
I was marking up a new post for the themed Mafia game I'm running, and noticed that when I attempted to remove the formatting from some of my BBCoded text, it only removed the close tags.

This is what I started with:

Code: [Select]
[b]Yet to Vote:[/b] [highlight=black]Aiden[/highlight], [highlight=black]Beguile's Mistress[/highlight], FoamWeber, [highlight=black]Josietta[/highlight], [highlight=black]Leorobin[/highlight], [highlight=black]Moirae[/highlight], [highlight=black]Niferbelle[/highlight], [highlight=black]Remiel[/highlight], [highlight=black]Ryven[/highlight], [highlight=black]Saffron[/highlight], [highlight=black]Valerian[/highlight]
This is what happened after I attempted to use the button 'Remove Formatting' on everything after Yet to Vote:

Code: [Select]
[b]Yet to Vote:[/b] [highlight=black]Aiden, [highlight=black]Beguile's Mistress, FoamWeber, [highlight=black]Josietta, [highlight=black]Leorobin, [highlight=black]Moirae, [highlight=black]Niferbelle, [highlight=black]Remiel, [highlight=black]Ryven, [highlight=black]Saffron, [highlight=black]Valerian
As you can see, all of the close tags were removed, but all of the open tags are still there.

Just thought someone should know. >_>

Offline Vekseid

Re: 'Remove Formatting' half broken?
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2012, 12:23:42 PM »
I imagine it doesn't understand more complex custom additions like Highlight : /