Lesley's RP Wants, Needs, Ideas, Etc (F seeking M)

Started by lesleymoon, February 04, 2012, 05:43:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lesleymoon

Hello and welcome to my request thread! Thanks for checking it out!

Please PM me if you are interested in any of my ideas, to keep this thread nice and neat.   
I'm fairly flexible with things, I love nothing more than hashing out details with my partner to create something we both enjoy.  So if something catches your eye, don't be afraid to ask about tweaking the idea a bit. They aren't necessarily set in stone, aside from the very basic premise.
I am more than willing to write via forum, PM, Yahoo Messenger, email, google docs, or some combination of the above!

Without further ado....

The Bride and Her Father In Law- Modern, MF, Human, One-shot?

This is one that I tried some time ago with a previous writing partner, and enjoyed it but we never finished it really. I don't remember the details, but the gist is that on during her reception, a young bride slips off to sleep with her father in law. It was a planned encounter, and she was quite willing. Leaves a lot of room for interpretation, as to the reason for it. I see it as a one shot, however, I'd be willing to continue it.

The Taming of Jayde - Modern, MF, mild noncon/Ds, Human
The female lead singer of rock's hottest band has a reputation for being a arrogant, demanding, entitled diva. She treats nearly everyone around her like crap. Until she pushes someone too far, and they decide to teach her a lesson. Could be a bandmate, the band's new manager, a producer. He would be dominant, forceful, and fed up with her attitude. Could definitely involve some bondage, punishment, force.
This idea could be tweaked, for her to be in another line of work, or perhaps she is just a spoiled little rich girl. I just like the idea of a headstrong diva being shown her place ;)

Something New - Modern, MF, Human

She is a hot young actress, America's newest sweetheart. Known for her light, fluffy romantic comedies, she has decided to try her hand at an action film with a popular male action star. Onset, sparks fly between the two....the only problem? She is Caucasian, and he is...not. It could cause a scandal if found out, but the heart wants what the heart wants, right? (This could be tweaked a bit, perhaps one or both of them is married, perhaps he is a bit of a player, and only wants her as a notch on his bedpost)

Modern Day Mermaid - Modern, Light (very light!) Fantasy, MF, Human/Mermaid
This is more of a case of having a character I really like, and wanting to do something with her. I created a mermaid character for a now defunct Anita Blake game. (Not here on E, elsewhere) She is a mermaid that has chosen to live above the surface, at least most of the time. She is fairly new to life on land, and she meets up with a human man and...romance ensues? Maybe! I had just pictured this as something fun and light. Perhaps she only has a limited time on land?

This is by no means a complete listing....if you have any ideas in a similar vein, please feel free to throw them at me, maybe we can work something out.

zeev

Hello! I'm interested in embarking on an adventure with your mermaid. :)