You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 12:16:32 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Body Language (PG-13)  (Read 590 times)

Offline ThunderTopic starter

Body Language (PG-13)
« on: February 03, 2012, 09:59:15 PM »
In this Thread, you can only emote, there is no speaking

Example: *(your name, or I) laughed at (name 2) as they fell from the tree* this is a very simple example, it can be MUCH more complicated :3

Re: Body Language (PG-13)
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2012, 10:00:17 PM »
*As I enter the forest, I look at the sky, looking bored, I lean against a tree and watch the meteor shower*

Offline SouthernStorm

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2012, 10:08:07 PM »
* I watch the sky fill with light as I lay on my back pondering the feel of leaves crunching in my fingertips*

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2012, 10:09:06 PM »
*hearing crunching somewhere near me, I tilt my head slightly and listen*

Offline SouthernStorm

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2012, 10:11:16 PM »
* I sense a presence in the woods...though I know I am alone...the darkness speaks to me tonight and I hear nothing*

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2012, 10:14:00 PM »
*glowing slightly, my Aura spreads out, sensing for others* *sensing no one, I nod a jump into the tree, knocking away pine cones to make a comfortable spot to sit*

Offline SouthernStorm

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2012, 10:16:54 PM »
* I hear a wolves howl and wonder who he calling to. Suddenly the darkness speaks...I am alert...my senses coming alive and I wait*

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2012, 10:21:36 PM »
*sitting in the tree, I hear wolves. My ear twitches as I try to locate the origin of the sound. Finally deciding that there is nothing to worry about, I begin to doze off*

Offline SouthernStorm

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2012, 10:24:51 PM »
*I explore the area around me looking for intruders into my peaceful world...though I can sense nothing I can not relax.* * I find a spot under a large tree and make my bed from soft newly fallen leaves. I slowly fall into sleep...dreaming of predators and prey*

« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2012, 10:38:38 PM »
*half-asleep, I try to shift into a more comfortable position. However, I was moving to quickly, and I lost my balance. Yelping in surprise, I start to fall, hitting branches as I fall. Finally, I hit the ground not to far from Storm.*