You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 02, 2016, 06:37:48 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Hrmm.....  (Read 936 times)

Offline HunterTopic starter

Hrmm.....
« on: February 21, 2008, 05:12:36 AM »
I'm getting a bit burnt out on storylines that seem to be nothing more than an excuse to make out.  I'd like a storyline/plot that includes sex but isn't about sex.  Anyone?

Offline Kivonay

Re: Hrmm.....
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2008, 11:04:10 AM »
Hullo!  I know I'm still quite new, but I'd enjoy a storyline like that.  Do you have any ideas on what sort of theme yet?

Offline Serenity Vixen

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2008, 12:13:46 PM »
Most definitely!!!!

Not that I have anything against sexual activity, but I do love a good plotline if I can find one :)

Offline Gerald

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2008, 01:22:35 PM »
Sounds like a guy with a good sense of story to me has opted for one about something else besides just sex.  Perhaps it can be one of multiple people discussing their lives, their adventures (which of course includes sex  LOL).  Perhaps a mutiplayer game would work best for that though.  Let me know if these ideas work for you.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2008, 01:26:11 PM by Gerald »

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2008, 08:37:03 PM »
I haven't any theme in mind.  I'm just burnt out on storylines (even my own games) that end up devolving into nothing more than a serious of fuck sessions....

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2008, 10:30:30 PM »
Sounds like a guy with a good sense of story to me has opted for one about something else besides just sex.  Perhaps it can be one of multiple people discussing their lives, their adventures (which of course includes sex  LOL).  Perhaps a mutiplayer game would work best for that though.  Let me know if these ideas work for you.

I haven't a clue, honestly.   :-\

Offline Gerald

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2008, 11:48:43 AM »
Hunter, if you can find a way to post for a multi player game with "storytelling" of each ones love affairs, dates, and/or sexual adventures it would be great.  Perhaps set it up as in a chat environment, no one has to even really know the other, would probably turn out to be a series of the different characters revealing their most intimate secrets or fantasies.  Just an idea for you, though if you set one up, I'd be more than glad to participate.

Stay well.