Revised Character sheet: (Powers were unchanged so I didn't bother to include them again.)
Name: Tarennar (Loosely translates as “High Bringer of Guidance”)
LvL 14: LvL 5 Psion/ LvL 7 Thrallherd/ LvL 2 Drow Class (XP: )
Drow CN White eyes and silver hair 5’4’’ 118lb Age: 27
Str 10 -> 10 +0
Dex 10 -> 12 +1
Con 12 -> 10 +0
Int 18 -> 22(26) +6(8)
Wis 13 -> 13 +1
Cha 11 -> 14 +2
AC: +27|10 +1+6+2+4+1+1+2
Fort: + 6 | +4+0 +2
Ref: + 7 | +4+1 +2
Will: +11 | +8+1 +2
Speed: 30ft(40ft with boots) GP: 1,256
Speaks: Common, Elven, Undercommon, Abyssal, Draconic, Drow Sign
Language, Gnome, Goblin
Manifester Level: 11
• +2 Drowcraft Deep Crystal Light Crossbow of Parrying 1d8+4 19-20/x2 80ft 4lb – +2 luck bonus to hit and damage in underdark/ pay 2 pp to deal an extra 2d6
o 200 bolts (100 have Psionic Glyphs of Warding cast on them set to go off when touched by anyone else or when the proper command phrase is spoken. Phrase is different for each bolt.)
-25 w/ fire glyph 5d8+3d10 fire damage, Reflex Save DC 22
-25 w/ acid glyph 5d8+3d10 acid damage, Reflex Save DC 22
-20 w/ cold glyph 5d8+3d10 cold damage, Reflex Save DC 22
-20 w/ electricity glyph 5d8+3d10 electricity damage, Reflex Save DC 22
-10 w/ sonic glyph 5d8+3d10 sonic damage, Reflex Save DC 22
• MW Rapier 1d6 18-20/x2 – 2lb
• +1 Drowcraft Mithral Breastplate of Nimbleness +6 +6 -0 15% 15lb - +2 Deflection bonus to AC in underdark.
• +1 Buckler +2 - -0 5% 5lb
• Third Eye of Penetrate(eyes) - Grants the wearer a +2 bonus on manifester level checks to overcome a creature’s power resistance.
• Cinnabar eye cusps (eyes, non-magic) – Gain darkvision range equal to range of normal vision on the surface at twilight when in radiation-infused areas of the underdark.
• Psionatrix of telepathy (neck) - +1 DC to telepathy powers
• Skin of the Defender - +4 enhancement bonus to natural armor.
• Belt of Battle (waist) – +2 competence bonus to initiative checks. 3charges/day – 1 charge = extra move action – 2 charges = extra standard action – 3 charges = extra full-round action. All extra actions must be taken immediately before you take any other actions.
• Handy Haversack- backpack always weighs 5lb. Two side pockets hold 2 cubic feet or 20lbs of material while the central portion can hold 8 cubic feet or 80 pounds of material. Recovering an item is always a move action that does not provoke an attack of opportunity.
• Ring of the Darkhidden (ring) – invisible to Darkvision though clearly visible in normal light.
• Tan bag of tricks – draw ball from bag and throw up to 20ft away, ball becomes an animal who serves the one who removed it from the bag for up to 10min or until slain or sent back into the bag. Animal can follow any commands described in the handle animal skill. Animal type is random by bag. Can be used 10/week. Tan: 01-30 Brown bear, 31-60 Lion, 61-80 Heavy Warhorse, 81-90 Tiger, 91-100 Rhinoceros. (Heavy Warhorse appears with harness and tack and accepts drawer as rider)
• Headband of Int +4
• Cloak of Resistance +2
• 4 Field Provisions Boxes – Full days provisions(food and drink) for 15 medium creatures each day per box. (Feeds 60 medium creatures.)
Artisan’s tools 5lb
Alchemist’s lab 40lb
Explorer’s Outfit x2 8lb (16lb total)
Courtier’s outfit 6 lb (with 50gp of jewelry)
Flint and Steel -lb
Grappling hook 4lb
2 silk rope (50ft each) 5lb (10lb total)
2lb sealing wax
Swing needle -lb
Belt pouch 0.5lb
9 1-pint flasks of Oil 1lb
50ft roll of twine –lb
2 potions of cure light wounds
Concentration +15| +15 +0
Psicraft +20| +10 +8 +2
Autohypnosis +16| +13 +1 +2
Bluff +12| +10 +2
Knowledge (psionics) +25| +15 +8 +2
Knowledge (arcana) +13| +5 +8
Knowledge (architecture and engineering) + 9| +1 +8
Knowledge (Dungeoneering) + 9| +1 +8
Knowledge (Geography) + 9| +1 +8
Knowledge (History) + 9| +1 +8
Knowledge (Local) + 9| +1 +8
Knowledge (Nature) + 9| +1 +8
Knowledge (Nobility and royalty) +13| +5 +8
Knowledge (Religion) + 9| +1 +8
Knowledge (The planes) + 9| +1 +8
Gather Information + 3| +1 +2
Diplomacy +23| +15 +2 +2 +2 +2
Sense Motive +11| +10 +1
Craft (sculpting) + 9| +1 +8
Spellcraft +11| +1 +8 +2
Search +10| +0 +8 +2
Spot + 3| +0 +1 +2
Listen + 3| +0 +1 +2
Jump + 5| +0 +0 +5
Swim + 0| +0 +0
Climb + 0| +0 +0
Escape Artist + 1| +0 +1
Intimidate + 2| +0 +2
Tathtom Mercenaries (lit: Ready Solder Mercenaries) “For when your coins won’t guard your walls.”
Based inside the fortress (near City, +2 Modifier)
Risky Trade: its Mercenary work. Of course it’s risky. (High Risk, -4 to Profit Margin but 50,000*margin)
Primary Business: Marketing solders (Diplomacy +23)
Secondary Skills: Sense Motive and Bluff (+2 bonus for having 10 ranks in each)
Resources: Low (New believers show up to replace the dead ones and bring their own gear. More gear can be collected from the dead to equip non-believer troops. Believers don’t require pay and are fed for free by magic items.)
Bonuses (all): +11 Buisness Partner, several Specialists, low resources, near city, secondary skills.
Total Bonus: +30(23+11-4) (take ten gives 40)
Standard Monthly Profit: (50*15) 750 GP (enough to pay for what I can’t support out of my own resources + expected profit of 500gp)
Stone Sky Tavern
Based inside the City. (near City, +2 Modifier)
Risky Trade: Tavern’s are Risky apparently. (High Risk, -4 to Profit Margin but 50,000*margin)
Primary Business: Profession: Innkeeper +8
Secondary Skills: Profession: (Cook or Brewer), Sense Motive (+1 bonus for having 5 ranks in each)
Resources: Low (Building was inherited. Using 1st level Believers for labor and employees.)
Bonuses (all): +12 Business Partner, several Specialists, low resources, near city, secondary skills, full time(40+hours a week), Business savvy feat.
Total Bonus: +16(8+12-4) (take ten gives 26)
Standard Monthly Profit: (50*1) 50 GP (all Profit)
• 6th 1 = Human Aristocrat 6 (Mercenary Captain/Business Partner)
• 5th 1 = Drow Expert 3 (Innkeeper)
• 4th 2 = Drow Warrior 2 (Mercenary Lieutenant) / Drow Commoner 2 (Innkeeper’s business partner)
• 3rd 3 = Goblin Adept(druid class or druid spells would be preferred) 3 (Has Vermin Trainer Feat, on loan to Faeremhara in return for some of the spider venom he lets them collect and one out of every 5 riding spiders he trains.) / 2 Drow Warriors 1 (Mercenary shift leaders)
• 2th 6 = 3 Hobgoblin Warriors 1 (Mounted troops) / Bugbear Warrior 1 (Infantry leader) / Orc Warrior 2 (Infantry leader) /Even Warrior 2 (Kept out of site guarding private rooms. To be used to satisfy Lolth if needed)
• 1st 60 = 8 Human Commoners 1 / Halfling Commoner 1 (5 humans work at the inn, the other 3 humans and the Halfling are servants) / 4 Orc Commoners 1 / 13 Goblin Commoners / 5 Dwarf Commoners (Orc, Goblin, and dwarf commoners all work as assorted servants. Much of their work consists of collecting all waste from the fortress-town, both waste from inhabitants and leftovers from the spider’s meals, to fertilize a mushroom farm in a near-by cave. Some of the mushrooms are collected for food but most serve to feed a herd of Rothe keep in the same cave. Some of the Rothe are killed for food but most are used to feed the spiders raised and kept in another cave by the Drow House.) / 4 Goblin Warriors 1 / 5 Human Warriors 1 / 12 Orc Warriors 1 / 7 Dwarf Warriors 1 / Gnome Expert 1
Underground, Mobile [Burrowing (Slothful)] (Hewn stone walls free, -5% discount)
Free Labor (-30% discount)
Gatehouse (Iron Portcullis)
Barbican (Strong wooden door w/ good lock)
Luxury Bedroom Suite (Strong wooden door w/ amazing lock)
Basic Armory (Strong wooden door w/ good lock)
Fancy Bedrooms (2 Strong wooden doors w/ good locks)
Guard Post (Strong wooden door w/ good lock)
Subtotal for stronghold: 71,940(stronghold) + 220,500 (Mobility [Burrowing(Slothful)]) = 292,440 for 14ss
Platform of Healing (In armory)
Bed of Restoration (in my Bedroom Suite)
Subtotal for wondrous architecture: 68,000
Final Subtotal: 292,440 + 68,000 = 360,440
Discount of 35% = 234,286
After Stronghold allowance: 234,286 – 200,000 = 34,286
Amount owed after money has been doubled = 17,143 (Paid)
1 Servant (Dwarven Commoner 1)
2 Valet (Human Commoner 1 for Bath, Elven Warrior 2 for Luxury Bedroom Suite)
1 Clerk (Gnome Expert)
2 Cooks (Human Commoner 1, Halfling Commoner 1)
Wages per month: free
(Myself, my Thrall, and my higher level believers stay in my stronghold except for those that work the inn. Extra room in the Barracks is filled with warriors in decreasing order of level and usefulness. Thrall is in one of the Fancy Bedrooms most of the time but the other remains open for guests. If more space is needed the Thrall is moved to the Barracks. All Believers who don’t fit are housed in the Inn where they work or by the Drow House they have been assigned to.)
• Darkvision out to 120 feet.
• Immunity to sleep spells
• +2 racial bonus on Will saves against spells, spell-like abilities, and enchantment effects of other sorts.
• Spell resistance equal to 11 + class level. (23)
• Spell-Like Abilities: Drow can use the following spell-like abilities 1/day: dancing lights, darkness, faerie fire. Caster level equals the drow's class level.
• Weapon Proficiency: A drow is automatically proficient with the hand crossbow, the rapier, and the short sword.
• +2 racial bonus on Listen, Search, and Spot checks. A drow who merely passes within 5 feet of a secret or concealed door is entitled to a Search check to notice it as if she were actively looking for it.
• Light Blindness: Abrupt exposure to bright light (such as sunlight or a daylight spell) blinds drow for 1 round. In addition, they take a -1 circumstance penalty on attack rolls, saves, and checks when in bright light.
• Thrallherd – Gain Thrall and Believers according to Thrallherd leadership score. Score is character level (12) + cha mod (2) + Thrallherd level (7) = 21. A leadership score of 21 gives a Thrall of up to level 15 (Must be one level below total level so is only level 13 as of now.) and Believers as follows: 60 1st level, 6 2nd level, 3 3rd level, 2 4th level, 1 5th level, 1 6th level. Thralls and Believers lost or gained by a rise in leadership are replaced or added within 24 hours.
• Psionic Charm – Psionic charm is added to the Thrallherd’s powers known list and 1/day can be manifest at a reduced cost. Subtract the Thrallherd’s level from the power point cost to a minimum of 1.
• Psionic Dominate - Psionic dominate is added to the Thrallherd’s powers known list and 1/day can be manifest at a reduced cost. Subtract the Thrallherd’s level from the power point cost to a minimum of 1.
• Greater Dominate - The Thrallherd does not have to pay 2 additional power points when she augments psionic dominate to affect animals, fey, giants, magical beasts, and monstrous humanoids. This reduced point cost does not increase the save DC of the power as if she had spent the additional power points.
• Noncombatant - -2 to melee attack rolls
• Inquisitor [Psionic] – Spend psionic focus to gain a +10 bonus on a Sense Motive check to oppose a Bluff check. You must decide whether or not to use this feat prior to making a Sense Motive check. If your check fails, or if the opponent isn’t lying, you still expend your psionic focus.
• Psionic Meditation [Psionic] – Become psionically focused as a Move Action.
• Power Penetration [Psionic] – Spend psionic focus to gain a +4 bonus on manifester level checks made to overcome a creature’s power resistance.
• Psionic Mastery – Can take 10 on manifester checks.
• Point Blank Shot – Deal +1 damage on ranged attacks within 30ft.
• Precise Shot - Ignore the -4 penalty for firing into a Melee
• Rapid Reload [Light crossbow] – Reload a light crossbow as a free action. Can make full attacks with a light crossbow.
• Landlord – See page 10 of stronghold builders guide.