Looking for a bit of pet play. (mf or ff)

Started by Cream, January 28, 2012, 08:00:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cream

First off I do not mean beasty, but its a possibility.  I am hoping to find someone to start a new story with, revolving around kitten or puppy play.  My primary interest is in playing the female pet.  I am interested in the other character being male or female, while typist gender does not matter so long as you can pull it off.

For an f/f story I had a few basic ideas, though I am open.  I like the idea of my character being straight, however she is so obsessive with kitten and/or puppy play that she test her sexuality for the treatment.  I also enjoyed the idea of your character lactating, kitten lapping up her milk.

For male, I'd want a bit more...intensive off the bat.  Not the slow emergence but instead starting right in the middle. 

On both stories I have no limits how far it goes.  Caging, marking, forced to eat out of a bowl, all of it.  I want to discuss the inner workings of the story before we begin.  This is a sexual  based rp, but plot is required and a lot of the erotic elements will be in the pet play itself, and actual sex will occur but not constantly. 

I also ask for a writer who can commit at least five solid paras per post.  I enjoy depth and richness in a story, and hope to find someone looking  for the same. 

PM me if you are interested or have questions and I'll respond as soon as I can.
Fighting for a revolution of thought.

Discord: Cream.E#8738

Flower

Sounds interesting, are you opposed to all types of bestiality? I know you put "I do not mean beasty" but everyone has different opinions on the various levels.  For example, perhaps the male wants to test her mindset and loyalty by allowing a dog to screw her? Just wondering.  ::)