You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 06:30:54 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Two games: Action and Horror  (Read 669 times)

Offline TomTopic starter

Two games: Action and Horror
« on: February 19, 2008, 03:40:51 AM »
I need a few more games. Here are a couple of setups that I'd like to try, but I'm open to other things as well. Have a look at my on's, and if you like what you see give me a call.

ACTION/ROMANCE
A dash of Die Hard. A dash of Speed. Or whatever your favourite action move is. The two main leads (m/f, m/m or f/f) fall in love, but must fight their way through car-chases, villains, explosions and disaster. I'll GM a game for two players. Love scene included, but not a big focus of the game.

KIDNAPPED
Heavy NC. A busty young woman is kidnapped and forced to do all sorts of unspeakable things against her will. Inspired by the Saw movies, but with a much more sexual emphasis.

Offline AK47

Re: Two games: Action and Horror
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2008, 02:19:33 PM »
I need a few more games. Here are a couple of setups that I'd like to try, but I'm open to other things as well. Have a look at my on's, and if you like what you see give me a call.

ACTION/ROMANCE
A dash of Die Hard. A dash of Speed. Or whatever your favourite action move is. The two main leads (m/f, m/m or f/f) fall in love, but must fight their way through car-chases, villains, explosions and disaster. I'll GM a game for two players. Love scene included, but not a big focus of the game.

KIDNAPPED
Heavy NC. A busty young woman is kidnapped and forced to do all sorts of unspeakable things against her will. Inspired by the Saw movies, but with a much more sexual emphasis.

Well I got drooped from the Black Tokyo game and the first option looks interesting.

Offline TomTopic starter

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2008, 01:32:09 AM »
Allright, you're it. As soon as we get a female character to this story, I'll get it going.

Offline Humble Scribe

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2008, 11:11:11 AM »
If you don't mind playing with a guy, I don't mind taking the female character in the second story. I've never seen Saw, but I can imagine...

Offline TomTopic starter

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2008, 03:26:58 PM »
If you don't mind playing with a guy, I don't mind taking the female character in the second story. I've never seen Saw, but I can imagine...

Oh, I don't mind at all. I'll set up the game and throw you a link within 24 hours.

Offline AK47

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2008, 05:11:57 PM »
So its a superspy trying to save a damsel in distress from a snuff Dungeon?

Offline TomTopic starter

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2008, 01:49:04 AM »
So its a superspy trying to save a damsel in distress from a snuff Dungeon?

While that sounds kinda fun, it is not what I had in mind. You volunteered for the 2player+GM action game, where we are still one player short - for the female role. Humble Scribe has signed up for the "horror" game, which is a solo game.

Offline AK47

« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2008, 05:43:42 AM »
oh yah.

So I wait.