You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 24, 2016, 06:54:22 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Deadly Games (M seeking F or M)  (Read 347 times)

Offline MrCrowTopic starter

Deadly Games (M seeking F or M)
« on: January 27, 2012, 09:21:28 PM »
I'm not going to have a long intro or overly explain everyting that will happen or should happen or could happen. This is just to give an idea of the bare bones kind of story that I'm interested in doing.
I don't have any real preference in terms of characters being subs or doms as this can be worked out with whomever decides to try this. The basic ideas is here so anyone who is interested can try out.
PM me if you're interested and/or have questions about how things will go and such. Characters and all that jazz is something I create for each specific RP I am involved with so if you perhaps think that my character is not going to fit yours, don't worry. I am as flexible as can be when it comes to likes and dislikes.
So here are the ideas that I currently have and these are geared towards a more mental type of RPing than the physical one though physicality is never a bad thing.
These can also be in any sort of setting as well, from a vampire setting to a Victorian to fantasy.
Again, PM me if interested.

The Stories

Card Shark
A tale about gambling and all that comes with it. My character is the local high-roller, known for his crafty way of playing as well as deep understanding of human psychology. Reasons for meeting your character and such will be worked out in PM.

Chess of Death

Silly name perhaps but interesting nonetheless. The story goes that every few years a group of students is brought to an unknown location where two people play chess against each other and each chess piece represent one of their classmates. If a piece is taken that person loses their life. The idea being that our characters are either from the same class or opponents. They play for three hours each day and the rest of the day wander the facilities, providing oppertunities to talk and get to know each other.

The Tournament
In the city of Neon there is a grand motorcycle tournament held each year. The people of the city genrally only act at night when the city is illuminated by the thousands of neon lights within in it. The race happens during these nights and a young man is trying his luck in the tournament for the first time but is looking for a skilled mechanic to help him out as he is no good with motorcylces except when it comes to riding them.
(this is the only one where the setting is determined, which is Sci-Fi of course)

Russian Roulette

In order to escape debt and a miserable life my chracter joins an underground gambling ring and ends up playing russian roulette and through strokes of unbelievable luck or mind games ends up winning three times in a row. Growing addicted to the adrenaline and the game he continues playing when he attracts the attention of the owner of the ring or an audience member.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2012, 09:25:30 PM by MrCrow »