You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 08:21:06 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: M.A.D @ Elliquiy - A Manga/Anime Discussion Group  (Read 7968 times)

Offline Haibane

Re: M.A.D @ Elliquiy - A Manga/Anime Discussion Group
« Reply #100 on: March 08, 2012, 07:45:47 AM »
I was hoping for some comments before I commented. I'll watch it again today and post, but the small number of people contributing makes this hard to continue with. :(

Offline Haibane

« Reply #101 on: March 21, 2012, 05:33:55 AM »
Sadly, this seems to have completely died with nowhere near enough people keeping up with the series to make the discussions fun.

Perhaps it was a bad choice of series?

Would people be interested in choosing another?

Offline DudelRok

« Reply #102 on: March 21, 2012, 08:10:26 AM »
Heh, I kept telling myself "Maybe I should watch Ep 4 of that one show-thing and post in the thread." Only to further tell myself, "But no one else is bothering!"

I don't have a problem with the show, itself. I just... the reason to watch it, for me, was to talk to people about it and such. :\ Otherwise it's just kind of hooky-silly nonsense that gets a little old.

Offline Haibane

« Reply #103 on: March 21, 2012, 08:21:04 AM »
Oh, I thought it was a very good show and was unlike any other I'd seen. By the 3rd similar episode the initial cleverness was wearing off but I would still be happy discussing it and watching it to see where it goes. There have been two more seasons of it so I understand so surely the story must develop somewhere!

However without anyone else watching it and reporting back to discuss it, we are stuck.

Offline DudelRok

« Reply #104 on: March 21, 2012, 11:15:33 AM »
...just more character introductions.

Oh, and I watched it just now. XD

I mean, it's amusing but I still feel like there's something missing?