Dominant Miyu on the Prowl

Started by Miyu, January 25, 2012, 06:15:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miyu

Miyu its on the lookout again for tasty subbies to make submit to my every whim and desire.  I love plots in roleplays so every one of my roleplays will have a plot and will have humiliation parts to it. You must understand that a roleplay its not only composed of the two main characters a lot of extras are required after all there are more people on earth besides us right?. What I am proposing its this, I will roleplay dominants but I also want the secondary roles to be played, your char has a friend? depending who is interacting with her we both can rp her, etc etc etc. Now on to the rules....

I will never god mod or power play, if you feel I am doing that please let me know and I will fix it asap.
I am looking for someone that can post at least two paragraph each post, even during sex scenes. If you cannot do that please look away.
Dont come to me saying 'Hey i want you to blackmail me' or 'Want to do a Teacher x Student? you dominated mine?" without any plot will guarantee I will ignore you. I am not talking about the sexual plot but normal plots. With that said I hope we have lots of fun with this. Now for pairings.

I will play the first role
Teacher x Student
Student x Teacher
Mother x Son
Mother x Daughter
Mother x Father
blackmailer x one being blackmailed
kidnapper x kidnapped person
Boss x employee
Employee x Boss

Plots

Revenge:
FxF, FxM
Forced Crossdressing, Bondage, BDSM, Torture, CBT

Your character is the top bully at school, my character its just a nerd and a geek. You get your time bullying my character one time after another. However my character quickly finds out something about yours that she will use to make your character her property. Now with a lot of ideas in mind for revenge Miko knows that she will have the time of her life, reducing the once popular to be a unknown person, just like her.

Picture Plots

http://youhate.us//images/1163/6133a52c50e0e30bcb91afd422e9c941.jpeg?1373839

http://youhate.us//images/1141/194dd954563c7e2f4c02b35073515474.jpeg?1352414

http://youhate.us//images/1114/eacc456299197e870f1dfdfdc446c0a1.jpeg?1325320

Kaernak

Wondering if you would be interested in this crossdressing plot.

Idea is that we're a couple in the rp.  You, as the female, come home from school/work/wherever and find me wearing a pair of your heels.  You don't say anything to me nor do I know you've caught me.  Then a few days later I come home and you decide to make sure I learn exactly what being a female is like in as sexual a way as possible.  This can be as light as tying me down and making me watch you pleasure yourself (or be pleasured by another man) to making me the female in the bed.....I mean anything really. 

Miyu

Did you thought about anything outside the sexual stuff in the rp? you want this to be short term or long term?

Kaernak

Short term is fine.  I figure my character is unemployed at the moment and is doing all the house work while your character is working extra so there is initial resentment.  What other details were you wanting?  I don't know what is on your mind so it is easier if you ask and I answer.

Lightshock16

Hmmm, the pairing's that interest me are:

Teacher x Student
Mother x Son
Kidnapper x Person Kidnapped.

Also all 3 of your picture idea's interest me (particularly number 3). However I only play Male character's, so the submissive female's in those pic's might need swapping. xP

PM me if you wanna discuss possible plot's and what not. :)

Miyu