A time travel prohibition era time travel idea (M for F)

Started by playfullchick76, January 24, 2012, 04:57:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

playfullchick76

I would be part of a team working out of a warehouse just outside Las Vegas, and for a fee, would send clients into the pasts of other timelines, not our own, as that could mean the end of the time travel technology itself, but to an alternate one that was the same as ours up to the point of insertion.

We would be carefull about vetting our clients, but one slips through thats an FBI agent, and the warehouse is surrounded. To escape, we all use the technology to gather funds and use it to go to the time periods of our choice. I would be the last one through, and my chosen time period would be the Prohibition one, about 1925 or 1926.

You could play a rival of Capone, perhaps in a warehouse in Chicago, organising a shipment of bootleg alcohol when the portal opens there, and out come several cases with funds, a locked one containing my laptop, then me, unconcious from three bullets to the back of my vest. The timer on the time travel technology would then start up, destroying it and ensuring that no one can find out where we've gone, or where any of our clients have.

You could end up taking me in as your lover and girlfriend, in return for me telling you how to remove Capone and be number one in Chicago.

If this appeals to anyone, let me know.

Le Immortelle

Awesome plot. I would love to do this..if you're fine with a badass female gangster being the rival of Capone!

playfullchick76

I dont have any objections with that, in fact, it could prove to be most interesting. Tell me a bit about your badass female gangster, and we can start it up.

Le Immortelle