Love of a Nordic god (M Seeking M Or F)

Started by Thaaldunmar, January 24, 2012, 02:12:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thaaldunmar

Hello all
I have several ideas that are more or less based on R.A.Salvatore version of DnD. Ok here is plot one: A small village on the outskirts of the spine of the world in the great frozen tundra has no access to the outside world. Is one of the lost great barbarian tribe the Ung'Luk'Kol named after the great Orc Ung'kol whom filled the Ung'Lok people with purpose other than following the herd. Taught them of mining and of growing food in the caves under the frozen harsh tundra. Thaal the chieftans son desires none of it though and chooses to venture for himself the outside world. Choosing the death out in the tundra to the life of solitude and rejection of the other tribes. Having no idea where to go he snuck out early one morning heading east to the rising sun... ( There is a lot i thought maybe he wanders off ill prepared of course. Finding the harshness of tundra monsters great, but manages to make it to the great port town of Luskan.

The Second plot i have though is quite different.. But is fantasy in nature as well.
Thaal is a travelling mercenary whom finds himself out of a job in the peace following the death of the spiderqueen, orc king Malog, and every other major evil entity except for one, Belphegore the demon of chaos finds the perfect opportunity amongst the peace. At first possessing the innocent and attempting to sacrifice them and rip a whole between the two worlds so that he may lay death in the wake of peace. He finds he needs the soul of a matured human, and  By chance Thaal happens upon a farm family deep in the wilderness of Farun. Out of money and with a dying horse he has no choice. At first the family being nice and open turns into a vindication of and underworld lord, seeking a pure soul. Not finding it in Thaal he imprisons him, torturing until Thaal is close to death.. Until his will is broken by the burning of Hell spawned fire and the bombardment of mental torture.. His only daughter in her mothers care in Luskan far north. Being killed, Being tortured, being burned alive.. After say a month of that he gives into the demons will.. Letting loose on the world, guided by the bloodlust of a demon he ventures from town to town seeking a ripe adult soul without imperfection. Will his strong will be enough.. or will he crumble and fulfill Belphegores carnal desires.

Thaaldunmar

I know i know.. it sucks but dang people.. :P

Thaaldunmar

Scarlet Sin

Would you have any other suggestions? Just trying to figure out what we could do :)
I'm gonna break your little heart in two - All Time Low

Thaaldunmar

I was wondering when you were gonna ask.. I am not too sure what your into. Modern day? Fantasy? Future? Medival?

Thaaldunmar

I've got a ton of ideas.. but they are not refined.

Scarlet Sin

Modern day or fantasy. I would like something with my character bound to wheelchair. Just shoot your ideas and we will brainstorm :)

Scarlet Sin

That wheelchair was just a wicked desire, sorry :)

Thaaldunmar

Hmmm Modern day.. Wheel Chair bound. Interesting indeed.

Lets say its like Mid-80's to early 90's
New york.
My Charactor a male from the projects of Manhattan struggling to feed his little brother and keep himself going. Working 2 jobs and attending school in between he manages to keep up a shitty studio shoe box of an apartment and them both fed. His name Jonathan, His little brother Kyle. Lets say one day Jon gets home reeeaal late from work. Their studio being one of many on the 20Th floor with a long lowly lit hallway of doors. Leading down about 30 years their is a big rounded window overlooking the Hudson river. Lets say you.. being probably a quiet lonely wheelchair bound women in her mid twenties just happens to be looking down at the river when Jon gets home.. His apartment just happening to be two doors down from that particular window

Thaaldunmar

No no i like the wheel chair idea... Its different.. Never in my 8 to 9 years of roleplaying have i ever, even once considered it.. I like to change it up.. Besides, I'm supposed to be enticing your desires.. Just look at me I'm a male.. All we require (As George put it) is a Little friction

Thaaldunmar

Scarlet Sin

Janet is a young woman, living alone in her apartment. After losing her capability to walk in a car crash six years back, she had just been inside. No friends, no work or family. She was quite beautiful, but it didn't matter. No-one never even looked at her because of the disability. But all her heart desired was to have something to fill her days again. Something else than staring the gray river through her window. But one day something got her eye at one of the apartments across the river. Young guy was just getting home, looking exhausted. Little boy glued himself to him, obviously begging for something. Then they disappeared to the other room, but something in the scene had made her think. Would they need help?

What you think?

Scarlet Sin

Thaaldunmar

I like it if you wanna go with it.
My fantasy idea was centered around the gnomes taking care of a injured and crippled women.
Thaal being a wandering barbarian from a long dead and wiped out clan was taken in by the gnomes after wandering into the caves of ther underdark as a boy. They saved his life from a dark elf hunting party out for any prize they thought the boy a sign from an ancient prophesy saying that a young nord man with long gold hair saving the Gnomish people from a great war with the Dunmar (Dark Elves) that is on the verge of happening.

Scarlet Sin

Fantasy or the other? :) I prefer the other but your call

Thaaldunmar

I like the other, wanna just go with it??

Scarlet Sin

Yeah, though I'm heading to bed in a min :/

Thaaldunmar

Jonathan takes long slow strides down the darkly lit hallway. His little brother kyle in his hand closely following on his heels. "I'm hungry can we go to that pizza place on 73rd! Can we?" He said jumping up and down.. "It's only a few blocks! They deliver" Jon's tired eyes hadn't even seen the wheelchair at the end of the hall. When they both walked up and founds it to be a young beautiful women. "Hi!" Kyle said running right up with a smile on. " I'm Kyle! but my brother calls me Ky.. "Jerk" He said under his breath while extending a hand "Whats your name?" Jon let out a labored sigh as he took a step closer his keys in his hand. "I'm sorry ma'am" He said reaching his left free hand out to grab a hold of his brothers arm. "Come on, Ky, I need to make dinner." His eyes meeting yours for a second that felt like forever before he grabbed his brother and walked right to the door next to yours. Turning to look at you as he slid the key in.

( Thats ok i am leaving after this No rush gotta go home )

Scarlet Sin

She took Kyle’s hand with a kind smile on her face but didn’t have the time to answer as the older guy pulled him away. She looked at Kyle and smiled. “I’m Janet, nice to meet you Kyle. What is your brother’s name?” she asked softly, deliberately not looking at the older brother. This was Kyle’s moment; he was the one who had started to conversation. There was no need for apologizing, young boy was just curious.

(Sorry, it is a bit short…)

Thaaldunmar

( That is quite alright )
Kyle wasn't excited about going back inside, but lit up as Janet spoke to him. "Nice to meet you, This is my brother Jon, He takes care of us." At this Jon began to get embarrassed and rushed to shove his key in the door knob and slipped. Dropping his keys "Damn" He muttered under his breath and turned to look at you. "I'm sorry" He said to you turning to Kyle with a glare. "What have i told you about being overly friendly with strangers. What would m..." He trailed off and turned back at you. Quickly gathering his keys and unlocking the door. Letting Kyle rush in and turning to look at you. "I apologise for him. He tends to be overly friendly."

Scarlet Sin

Something in Jon’s reactions to his brother’s behavior made her frown. What was wrong with greeting the neighbors? He seemed to be incredibly strict when it came down to Kyle or then he was just exhausted. Janet moved bit closer to them, this time looking at Jon. When she got close enough she offered her hand with a brilliant, bright smile. “Hey, stop apologizing. It is totally fine by me, Kyle is just being curious about new things”, she flashed a soft smile to the smaller boy who was now clinging on her arm. “I’m Janet Dawning from the next door. It is very nice to meet you both.” Carefully she explored Jon’s tired face with her eyes. He really seemed to be in desperate need of help. After a moment of thinking she decided to speak. “I know that this is none of my business but I couldn’t help from noticing that you are very tired. Running a household and taking care of young boy alone is not an easy job. Would I be able to help you in any way at all?” Janet suggested, being very careful and considerate with her words.

Thaaldunmar

The tired frustration seemed to burst from his face as he looked at her. Looking to his young brother he nodded and motioned him inside. Turning back and stepping out into the hall letting his door shut as he approached her. "I'll be in, in a second Ky." His voice strained from the hours of talking on the phone for his first job. "I Know I'm hard on him.. its been hard on us both.." He nodded to your kindness, the stress seeming to fade from his face. "I Appreciate that.. you have no idea how much that means to me." Looking at you with a soft passion.. " But I'm not sure you really want to get involved.. You probably got enough problems.. I mean it is the big apple." He sighed out, his big dark blue eyes searching in hers, trying to read, trying to feel if she was alright for his brother. Everything was about him these days.. Reaching up he began to rub on his right shoulder. "ah.." He sighed.. " Its just been so much since it happened i haven't know what to do with myself other than plunge all i have into keeping us above water... But we are barely treading now.." Trying to change the subject he said "By the way, I'm Jonathan Furley, and that was my brother Kyle Furley." Smiling he outstretched his hand "It is nice to finally meet you, I mean I've seen you around." He half smiled.. "Now i better go make dinner.. if you don't have any plans your more than welcome to join us."

Scarlet Sin

Janet shook his hand and smiled brightly. “Janet Blackpool, it is nice to meet you too. But I would really like to help you out, don’t you ever question it”, she said, her green eyes exploring his. Jon really seemed pretty stressed out and the way he rubbed his shoulder told her that his body was starting to give up too. For a moment she just sat there, thinking hard. Then her face brightened up again. “About that dinner, Jon”, she started. “This may sound a bit weird since we are practically strangers still, but what would you say if I would take care of the dinner. I heard that Kyle wanted pizza from that nearby place. I could take him with me and get us pizzas. In the meantime you could take a hot shower, it helps with those tense muscles too”, Janet smiled, looking up into his eyes.

(And I see that you got approved too, congratulations. *hugs* :) )

Thaaldunmar

(Thank you Scarlet! Where shall we move this. Congradulations to you too! Where shall we move this?)
Jon Looked at her with bright eyes and a soft smile. "I don't know about that, you sure you can handle Ky? He is quite the handful. He listens well though..." Turning to open the door and look inside he saw Kyle at the dinner table doing his english homework. "Hey Ky, You want Pizza?" He smirked widely as Kyle's eyes lit right up and he hopped form the wooden chair and hit the floor running into Jonathans arms "Yes!" Was all he could say. Jon smiled at Janet mouthing "Thank you" Before pulling Kyle off him and looking him in the eye getting serious he crouched down to be eye level. "Now your gonna accompy this nice lady Janet to go get the pizza. I want you on your best behevior. Do i make myself clear?" Kyle listened tentatively and nodded his agreement before turning to Janet and running right to her "Oh Thank you!" He said wrapping his arms around her wildly. "Whoa whoa Kyle Lets not harm the nice young women." He smiled "Alright I'm gonna go take a bath...Relax... Unwind. Here are the keys" He handed them directly to Janet grabbing her hands in his strong rough ones. "Please take care of him.." He pleaded with his blue eyes.