You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 04:32:26 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: New and searching for some decent Role players ^^  (Read 424 times)

Offline Haze ArktosTopic starter

New and searching for some decent Role players ^^
« on: January 24, 2012, 11:40:25 AM »
Here there people! im currently awaiting my approval so i guess im stuck here for a bit >< lol

Im not new to role playing though and im searching for someone who is experienced in Furry/ Anthro rp...
at the moment im just looking for some one who is wanting a good long term rp, so hit me up with ideas or anything realy if your interested ^^

Hopefully Hoping!
cant wait to reply back, sincerely Aidan
xo

Offline Thaaldunmar

Re: New and searching for some decent Role players ^^
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2012, 02:15:20 PM »
I am curious.. So do tell.. What do you have in mind?

Offline Haze ArktosTopic starter

Re: New and searching for some decent Role players ^^
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2012, 09:00:15 PM »
At the moment, im searching for a good furry/anthro role player for a scenario that involves a war torn Forest, Lunar`s edge. Its something that is appearing in my stories allot now ^^ something towards this:

After several ongoing battles, the humans have succeeded in pushing the wolf anthro race towards the dense, middle of the forest, with the out cast race surrounded, The human race closed of the impurities and sealed them away. Now, after 15 years, the forest has been sealed by an ancient spell and the Anthro race have faded into myth and legend. Yet they remain closed from each other. Adapting to their new home, the Anthro`s were quick to astablish new Tribes, and have been quick to elect a Alpha. after carefull consideration and even more careful planning, its time to fight back....(The last part is disscusional, it can be just a set setting and just sorta work of it, other details are more than welcome ^^) Though one wolf Anthro, Haze (Me) and another (Your character, F or M...though M preffered) Are quick to realise that the humans have changed, they fear them and see no need for war...(Relationships between the two maybe...bestfriends, siblings, Bf & Gf....either is ok)

Something like that is ONE of the plenty ideas I have ^^