You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 01:02:52 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Ravin. The Blind Swordsmen. M/F.  (Read 2155 times)

Offline RavinTopic starter

• ~Guradian of the Weak ~ ~Pilliar of Patience ~ ~Blind Swordsmen~
  • Lord
  • Enchanted
  • "...I can hear your heart beat...How it swells...'
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Ravin. The Blind Swordsmen. M/F.
« on: January 23, 2012, 10:12:31 PM »
Hello [You], why don't you listen to some lovely music and get to know my character and desires, Mmm?

Music to help set the tone

Welcome to my One on One Page. You will not find many Roleplay stories written out here. You may ask why and seem a bit confused. I have roleplayed for fifteen years now and I have grown into a comfortable 'Go with anything' attitude when it comes to Roleplays. I am very laid back, relaxed, and all around very pleasant person to chat with. I am not very picky either and very flexable.

I do not view roleplays as a 'this is what I want and here is the characters I will use'. I view roleplays as scenes and where we fill in the gaps. I mainly ask that people respect my few No-nos.

Do Not Want.
No GodModding
No Metagaming
No Overpowered Characters
No to scat, vore, watersports or killing of my character.
I Roleplay a dominate character only. Don't ask me to be submissive.
No underaged characters. (18+) Im not into Lolicon either. Just no.
No dead, being dead, undeath, or varities thereof. (Vampires are okay.)(I do not mind stories that revolve around Resident Evil. I just do not want sex with a zombie.)
I will not Roleplay Overly Muscular Character/Jocks.

I do not like short term RP/'un'open ended RP's.(RP's that have a set way to 'end') Those are very stale to me.
I do not want status RP.
I do not want torture, heavy gore, or death of main characters unless its discussed.

Pretty easy, right?

My kinks are as followed, or pluses. You don't need to have them, but they definitely interest me more in the roleplay.

Keep in mind these are just pluses to have. They don't need to be in a RP to make me wanna RP. Your best bet to find out what I like is to PM me and just talk something fun out.

Tsundere
Panties
Stockings
Clothing-Sex
Submissive
Sci-fi
Modern
Medieval
Romance
Action
In-depth Story

Check my roleplay Preferences for more in-depth listing on preferences.

I am open to anything and just about everything. I use one characater, Ravin, and I modify him depending upon the Roleplay situation. Be it future, past, or present. Long term, committed and I can post within one liners, to even multipara. I settle into the story and get comfortable. I like to go with the flow.

If you are interested, please PM me with ideas or if you want me to give ideas. I am open to just about any situation or scenario. Creative minds need apply. When I say open minded, I mean open minded.

Who is Ravin?

Ravin, Blind, Knight.

Ravin, Blind. Combat Pose. Armored.

Ravin. Future Sci-Fi. NSFW. Cybernetics.

Ravin. Future. Sci-Fi. SFW. Armored.

Ravin. Future. Sci-Fi. NSFW. Test Tube.

Ravin Beastial

Ravin Full Bio. Read this if you want an in-depth explanation of Ravin, Head to Toe.
Name – Ravin Alexander Heartwilling the VII

Birthday -  December 18th, 1977

Birthplace – Germany

Height – 6'2'' (187.96 cm )

Weight – 220 lbs. (99.8 kg)

Eye Color – None. (Eyes are Missing.) (In Roleplays where he is not blind) Right Red – Left Blue.

Hair Color – Black with Red Tips. This color pattern is rather special to Ravin's heritage.

Blood Type – O -

Alias – The Black Knight. Blind Swordsmen. Guardian of the Weak. Pillar of Patience.

Age – 35. Ravin typically ages much faster and heals slower than normal people. Due to being a Wolf, he knows he is not going to be around very long in his life. This drives him to do well in the world and push his body to the limit. Those who tend to cross paths with Ravin refer to him as 'mysterious' and 'kind hearted.' He is not one to be trifled with but never gloats about his skills or talents. He is all bite, No Bark.

Sex – Male

Species – Wolf/Cybernetic Wolf : Ravin is a Black Timber Wolf from a heritage of 'Red Claws'. These Wolves in their past are vicious creatures. Often hunting, slaughtering, and raping to keep themselves fed, bred, and alive. There are never female Red Claw Wolves. Those who are bred by Red Claw Wolves may produce a female offspring of their species, but it will never be given the unique red tip physical characteristic.

A common practice was to tip the ends of their hair and tails into the blood of their enemies. Thousands of years of this practice altered the genetic code and caused the hair on the tails and hair of Red Claw Wolves to turn red at a certain age. Red Claw Wolves are viewed as violent and merciless creatures, but Ravin for some reason is the odd one out. This by no means is Ravin not violent or merciless... He is just, quiet...

Ravin has Cybernetics in the Sci-Fi Roleplays, and his backstory is a bit different. Any information on him in Sci-Fi type Rolesplays are >PURGED< and >Deleted<.

Family – Ravin has no known family and doesn't talk about them.

Loyalties – Ravin is a very loyal sword. In many stories, he is training people to use weapons, a Police Captain, or he is the Knight behind a Kings back. This is however, one of his biggest drawbacks because Ravin sometimes is TOO Loyal to who he is held accountable to.

Occupation – Knight, Sellsword, Police Officer, Trainer, Body Guard, Bouncer. Ravin takes on pretty much any job that involves protecting someone else.

Known Fighting Styles - Hiten Mitsurugi-ryū lit. ("Flying Heaven Honorable Sword Style"), Kendo, Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) and S.C.A.R.S. (Special Combat Aggressive Reactionary Systems).

Marital Status – Single. (Married to his Job)

Skin/Fur Tone – Black Coat of fur, Grey near the chest. Red Tipped Tail.

Hair Style – Ravin's hair is very long. It goes down to his hips. When he is working, he has it tied back into a traditional Japanese Bun. Letting a good length of it hang down and tied back out of the way from his arms.

Sexual.Orientation - Ravin was brought up to not believe in sex. Sex to Ravin, is merely a thing. It can be enjoyed, expressed freely, or to love someone. That being said, He doesn't care who his partner is so long as they can take a furious pounding.

Clothing – Rarely seen outside of his work clothing, a long black duster covers his body. Tight steel-toe combat boots and jeans hug his lower frame. Belt clung tightly to his waist and shirt tucked in all too neatly. A vest is normally over his chest, zipped from the left hip up to the right shoulder with a flap across to button and cover the zipper. Each wrist forearm is covered in a lightweight steel, much like Samurai’s wear, to protect his hands, wrists, and forearm from damage. Each shoulder is lightly padded and a blue glowing necklace hangs from his neck. One long black cloth wraps rightly around both of his eyes, completely his outfit of choice when working.

Voice – Not much of a talker, Ravin's voice is often very deep and raspy. A light growl to it. Yet, this is almost soothing as it is intimidating. His voice can get sharp and knife-like when angry. Being the kind of person who would talk first, he relies heavily on talking to someone before fighting them.

Personality – Ravin's personality is very generic, while complicated. On one hand, he is very tame, calm, and collected. Protective and Prideful. He cares deeply about those around him. Though, deeper darker thoughts always lurk in his mind...When faced with a problem or something that has upset him, his calm mindset can easily slip into an insane one. Ruthless and a Merciless killer to those who harm him and his loved ones...Even to go as far as to break his own personal morals for the simple act of revenege. As Ravin believes firmly in the value of, 'An eye for an eye.'

Unique Strengths and Abilities

Ravin is a bit stronger than the average person and weightlifter. Constant training with his sword and hand to hand combat puts him above others in terms of strength.

Being Blind/Impaired in Vision, Ravin relies heavily upon his sense of smell and hearing. This is also a weakness.

Hiten Mitsurugi-ryū lit. ("Flying Heaven Honorable Sword Style")
Ravin uses the energy of his body to control and project that energy from his sword or hands. Allowing him to create 'barriers' or 'force' from his hands and weapon. This helps him deal with fighting ranged casters. In order to cast a barrier over someone or an area, he must be touching it.

Can Create Barriers or Shields to Protect Himself and others around him.

Being unable to do magic, Ravin is resistant to most forms of magic. (Including Healing.)

Abused most of his life, Ravin is resistant to pain. Breaking a finger or dislocating a shoulder doesn't hinder him as much as it would to others.

Ravin is left handed. This allows him to use both of his hands when wielding his sword. Most fighters are right handed, finding Ravin's Taboo left handed stances to be awkward and hard to predict.

Using a small amount of Energy, Ravin releases a small pulse like invisible energy wave that fizzles or pops against various surfaces up to 50m from his body. This is harmless to anyone, but makes a unique sound that Ravin can pick up and hear, allowing him to 'map' the area around him. This helps him walk as well as fight enemies.

Unique Weaknesses

Ravin is Blind, Therefore his abilities to focus on individuals is very limited.

Enhanced Sense of Smell causes drugs and other substances to really mess with Ravin's body and senses.

Enhanced Sense of Hearing makes Ravin prone to loud noises. Causing pain if the noise is loud and sudden.

Due to being covered in Fur, Ravin is prone to catching on fire. Heat itself doesn't bother him.

Lightening hurts Ravin more than it would to other due to the steel and metal protection on his body.

Using a Sakabato, a reverse style blade, is a difficult task, and leaves Ravin worn out and weak after prolonged usage.

Ravin is Slower than most people due to his extra Strength and Weight.

Projectiles and Long Ranged Abilities/Magic are his bane.

When using his barrier abilities, it draws from his own energy and life source. This causes a conflict and will seriously hurt him after a certain period of time and use. Leaving him feeling feverish, sick, vomiting, and other symptoms if this ability is abused.

As Ravin is resistant to Magical Abilities, This includes Healing and Beneficial abilities. Like Buffs or spells to cure conditions.

Weapon – Sakabato.

Ravin uses a Sakabato. It is a reverse style katana that makes it very difficult to kill someone with. It is unclear where Ravin got this weapon, why he trained with it, or what it means to him. It rarely leaves his side.

Ravin is a anthromorphic character. I say anthromorphic because I do not believe in the furry type culture that you see around the internet. I choose a wolf because anthromorphic characters give more detail about your character than a human might. When you see a Wolf; you feel intimidated. You feel dominated. You feel fear, frustration. You know if you cross it, it could mean your life. On the surface, he is just that. Stoic, quiet, intimidating. An Animal. Deep down, he is domesticated, caring, protective, and above all else; Prideful. By no means do I try to be a animal. I prefer my character be a Wolf to get into those feelings and emotions of who he is. He doesn't knot either. That is normally requested by individuals, I do not normally do it.

Ravin's Traits

Dominate
Alpha-Male Personality
Prideful
Protective
Chivalry
Knight-Like
Quiet
Brooding
Lapse for most feelings or emotions.
Respectful
Gentlemen
Calm
Collective
Does not understand what 'normal' is.

If you are one of those individuals who are unsure about anthromorphic creatures or want to try. I am more than willing to help and talk to you about things. Many people assume my characters are just a full blown anthromorphic creature, when there are plenty of clear distinctions between the two. Please ask questions, I will not know how to answer you if you do not ask.

------------------------------------------------

Ravin as a Human/Neko/Demon ect.
Ravin as a Human.
As spoken earlier I tend to change Ravin to fit various roleplays.  This happens to be one said form outside of his wolf look. If you do not wish to roleplay with a Anthromorph, we can discuss ways to alter his appearance.

What am I craving right now?

****I am craving a Katawa Shoujo RP. OC x Lilly or OC x Hanako. Maybe other characters.

I am open for anything in terms of Roleplay. I am dominate only. So please do not ask me to be switch or submissive. I can be loving, caring, close and enjoyable. I don't mind being pushed around or man handled, but I am not going to be at the receiving end of any roleplay. Sorry.

Roleplays If you have any roleplays you have in your own One on One requests, feel free to PM it to me!

Sci-Fi. Mostly revolving around Mechs, A war, or something close to this sort. A conflict is needed. We do not even need to be on the same side. Forbidden Affairs or Love is a huge plus.

Medieval. Knight/Guardian and Princess/Priestess - Pretty self explanatory. Forbidden love and affairs are also encouraged.

Outbreak. Resident Evil. World Ending Situations. Fans of Resident Evil or Zombie movies know this all too well. Action highly preferred. Romance is a possibility.

Fallout 3 or related situations. For those of you who have played the Fallout Games. You know all too well how this may play out. I think a bit of open ended exploration, survival, action and hardships breaks people together. Maybe even betrayal? Who knows.

Avatar the Last Airbender -  OC x OC

Experiment x Creation = Something around a Scientist and her experiment. As Ravin is a project of S14-3874. I wouldn't mind going into it a bit and expanding on his backstory with someone.

ALL of my artwork is original artwork. Reusing or reposting without my permission is prohibited.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2013, 02:09:00 PM by Ravin »

• Lord
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
Re: Ravin. The Lone Wolf. M Seeking F. Creative and Open Minded.
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2012, 02:43:56 PM »
No current Roleplays.

Currently Engaged Roleplays. Samples of my Work.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 07:32:56 PM by Ravin »

• Lord
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
Re: Ravin. The Lone Wolf. M Seeking F. Creative and Open Minded.
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2012, 02:25:25 AM »
Behind the Writer

You will never know my real name, as I have no desire to know yours. I work from home. I tend to have very speedy replies to roleplays and I can multitask easily. It is not uncommon for me to have ten or more roleplays going on at once while working. I have been roleplaying for 15 years and I take it as easily as I can breath. I love it. I have settled into such a normal 'causal' feel to roleplaying that it doesn't matter what the storyline is to me. If its one liner, even to multiparagraph. I just love to roleplay. Its a passion. My WPM is 111. Some people say its fast but I wish I was abit faster...

I am very envious of individuals who can draw, and I often take out my frustration by roleplaying because I am good at that. HA take that! I am considered a bit of an art whore. I love classical music and really all types of music besides country. Country sounds like your dog is dying and you need to put it down when its yowling. I really love Techno and Classical music. Music is life.

Aside from that. I am a very avid gamer. I love it. I get very competitive. I used to do it for a living, let me put it that way. By no means does this mean I am unfit. I take very good care of my body and enjoy working out. As my job is Blueprinting and Landscaping when its time to lay down some rocks or put some trees in. I love hard labor. A good sweat never hurts anyone.

I am a very patient individual. In a current roleplay (to date of 1/25/2012) I have been waiting on a scene for nearly ten months. So, please do not feel pressured at all when roleplaying with me or talking with me. I am very laid back and enjoyable person to hang out and talk to. Many of my close friends nickname me the 'Pillar of Patience.'

I look forward to hearing from you. Please feel free to PM me even if it's to chat.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2012, 09:12:29 PM by Ravin »

• Lord
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
Re: Ravin. The Blind Swordsmen. M/F.
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2013, 04:27:31 AM »
6/8/13

Back from a long break. I had a lot of things going on.

Fixed broken image links and adjusted music.

Readded a few craving RP's or Desired RP's.

I will be looking into starting new RP's soon as I know how many people I had left here wish to continue our RPs. People are more than welcome to PM me and request RP's or discuss the possibility of doing one.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 04:53:59 AM by Ravin »

• Lord
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2013, 02:11:21 PM »
6/11/13

Added new Photos. 'Test Tube'

Added new RP craving. Experiment and Creator.

• Lord
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2014, 10:54:06 AM »
1/21/2014

No I am not dead. I just had a lot of work I needed to do. Ill be looking into taking two or three causal RP's. Feel free to PM me if you'd like.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 10:55:08 AM by Ravin »