You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 11:56:57 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Ghost Hunt Interest Check  (Read 445 times)

Offline Animegurl5Topic starter

Ghost Hunt Interest Check
« on: January 22, 2012, 12:25:02 PM »
One of the few anime TV shows I have fallen in love with is Ghost Hunt, for both the many mysteries and the supernatural. I won't go into the whole story behind it because I am looking for someone who already knows the series and is interested in Roleplaying it with me. With this I wanted it to remain as close to it's original nature as possible, which is a slight lack in romance, but still some is fine... This just isn't one of those roleplays where it would be fun to make it adult so... I am fine with playing this OnexOne or with a small group but I have a little twist. This wouldn't be very fun with out a couple of OC's but not many more than four I should think, unless you are the family asking for SPR's help.

A little side note I love anime in general so if there are some that you would like to see if I would RP, just ask! :) I am most certainly sure that I missed something important in my little rant but I can't quite put my finger on it... No matter, just ask away if you have any questions.

Offline Animegurl5Topic starter

Re: Ghost Hunt Interest Check
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2012, 02:56:17 PM »
As of this moment, the roleplay idea above is still open. Anybody interested?