Training Shiela.. Trapped in a Harem.. (Female looking for Male, Extreme/Non-Cn)

Started by magikal, January 22, 2012, 02:42:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

magikal

Hi
I was thinking about a story where a normal, average girl finds herself black out after a night of partying and drinking.

She awakes in a foreign land, to be tailored into the perfect harem girl. He wants only the sexiest, most voluptuous virgins in his harem until he deflowers her. She would need to be altered, transformed, molded, and changed to become his perfect sexual plaything. He wants a multi-orgasmic, so sensitive she can only wear silk, incredibly sexual needy, and incredibly buxom/curvaceous, submissive slave girl. The trouble is, Shiela is anything about those things, and almost opposite in all respects. No sexual modification would be too extreme, but we'd need to discuss the pace of the changes. This game would probably end once the transformation was complete.

I would play Shiela while you would play everyone else.

You must be creative and have decent grammar. I'm also looking for someone to post 3 to 5 times per week
Please private message me and let me know what your ideas are- or if you are interested in what I posted here.

Thanks
Julie
Take a look at my Os/Os to see if we're compatible.
My Ons and Offs
Magikal's F-list
I plan on posting 3 to 5 times per week, maybe more as time allows.
If I'm waiting on a post for you for 2 weeks, I will just remove the game from my list. Please message me to let me know you are still interested.
I am looking for a few new games right now- check out https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=342389.0