You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 22, 2016, 06:48:15 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: This ole man - he seeks one...  (Read 331 times)

Offline Sir GeoffreyTopic starter

This ole man - he seeks one...
« on: January 21, 2012, 07:42:53 PM »
Sorry kids - I'm looking for an experienced female... I need you to be creative, tough, and think "outside the box." Come up with a scenario that I can believe and lets make that work.  No fairies, no make believe BS, make it feel real.  I'm not in my 20ies - or 30ies or 40ies for that matter. I'm looking for someone that has some experience - as I have. What if I turned up in your neighborhood one day?  That's what I'm looking for. Let's come up with something that would be headlines in the local paper tomorrow.  Are you game?  PM me. Talk to me.  Let's be creative - really creative.  Let's challenge each other.  You up for it?

Offline SummerWhispers

• A soft whispering.....playful tease.
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • Location: Standing just to your left.....with my lips softly against your ear.....whispering....."Shall we begin?"
  • Warming up this strangely cool season.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: This ole man - he seeks one...
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2012, 09:18:48 PM »
I have the experience thing and I am certainly not looking to attempt to write with the young and inexperienced, so we have that in common already.

So if you like I have a rabbit hole listing my prefences, take a look and PM me if you wouldbe interested in writing with me.