You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 07:03:28 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: [Game Full] Dark Hersey  (Read 4990 times)

Offline Aybara

Re: [Game Full] Dark Hersey
« Reply #75 on: January 24, 2012, 05:18:30 AM »
I have run it as a GM but it was a long time ago and I modified it a lot, I can keep my mouth shut. There's a lot you can add in too to help flesh out the tale, I have a few basic ideas for extra adventures if you want I could send them in a PM. I would love to play the Haarlock legacy.

Offline Aoife

« Reply #76 on: January 24, 2012, 05:57:49 AM »
Agreed with Ay.  There are a ton of 'gaps' in the Haarlock storyline (it doesn't run straight though, and is very winding).  It lets you add a bunch of material to the downtime.

If I might make a suggestion:

Edge of Darkness is a great prep to any group, especially ones that aren't familiar with the setting or rules (it's mostly investigative).  I find it also helps set the overall mood of the setting. Shattered Hope is a great introduction to the rules, and also serves as a fun adventure for beginning characters.

Purge the Unclean is a simply amazing book, and well worth a potential usage of the adventures in it.

Offline Cold Heritage

« Reply #77 on: January 24, 2012, 10:01:58 AM »
I've never played any of the Dark Heresy adventures. I read one - and I forget which - to the extent that I heard one of them statted up a Space Marine and I looked at those stats to see what it was like.

Offline TheKhanTopic starter

« Reply #78 on: January 24, 2012, 01:16:51 PM »
Agreed with Ay.  There are a ton of 'gaps' in the Haarlock storyline (it doesn't run straight though, and is very winding).  It lets you add a bunch of material to the downtime.

If I might make a suggestion:

Edge of Darkness is a great prep to any group, especially ones that aren't familiar with the setting or rules (it's mostly investigative).  I find it also helps set the overall mood of the setting. Shattered Hope is a great introduction to the rules, and also serves as a fun adventure for beginning characters.

Purge the Unclean is a simply amazing book, and well worth a potential usage of the adventures in it.

Yeah I'd been thinking of those too. Let me figure exactly which ones to go with and what I'll be adding, then we'll get started.

Offline Kevben Battleheart

« Reply #79 on: January 24, 2012, 04:02:03 PM »
I've seen the books and have been meaning to get them, but only have the core rulebook and Purge the Unclean.

Offline TheKhanTopic starter

« Reply #80 on: January 24, 2012, 11:45:05 PM »
Character Sheets
OOC Thread

Once all of the character sheets are posted, we'll ge the game underway. All further comments and announcements will be directed to the OOC thread.

The Emperor Protects

Offline ChaoticSky

« Reply #81 on: January 30, 2012, 06:06:08 PM »
Damn, cant believe I missed this! Woe

But good luck!