Warning! Fandom within! (X-Men, F/F)

Started by EbonyQueen, January 17, 2012, 11:52:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EbonyQueen

Hello! And thank you for taking a look at my little thread here. I have to admit right now I am looking for something rather specific. Or a couple of rather specific things. One is very mild and 'tame' while the other is a bit less tame and also allows for my partner to play a non-canon character, though a specific one the details of which can be worked out among us. Though it requires the participants to play canon characters. Now a word of warning I will always be playing a canon character, a very specific one: Storm.

Even though the comics have done a pretty good job of mucking up the character she has always been one that I love very much. So I just chomp at the bit to play her in a few different situations. I am looking for someone who is just as much of a fan of the 'setting' as I am. Though it is not restricted to the comics. I also very much enjoyed the movies and also both the 'classic' 90's cartoon series and the Evolution series (This is honestly my favorite of all of them). So if you do not know all of the comic lore that is perfectly fine!

Request 1:
Now on to the meat of the request. The first request I have as I said is a bit tame, it's a very specific pairing. That is of Storm (played by me) and a growing romance with 'best friend' Jean Grey/Phoenix. Inspired by this rather lovely piece of art.

Request 2:
This one actually a bit more 'kinky'. In this request my partner will fill the role of a non-canon character, but a very specific one. And that is the role of the daughter, or sister of my canon character (again, Storm). Now since this character is non-canon we can work together to iron out the details and there is a wide variety of customization that can go into this character.

Lastly, some notes. I would like someone who can keep up a good, steady posting pace. Now I understand if things come up and the pace has to slow for a time, I will likely have times like that as well. Also if you do not see something listed here specifically, but still involves the canon character that I do so enjoy playing I would be more than happy to discuss it. Though do be aware at the moment I am -only- looking for female/female paired scenarios.

Please PM me if you have any interest or questions. Below is a link to my O/O page for easy reference.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=102353.0