The exhibitionists

Started by Secretdesires, January 16, 2012, 08:46:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Secretdesires

Taken
They were in love, helplessly, hopelessly in love and to see them together, no one could deny the bond between them. Their addiction began as a joke, but quickly escalated. You see, John loves to show off his stunning wife and she loves to be seen. The biggest thrill he could ever experience was to see the envy that men and Women alike displayed when they set eyes on the woman that belonged to him.

The game began innocently enough; he’d picked out a revealing (and very expensive) outfit for her to wear for their anniversary dinner. The material was almost transparent and John Had insisted that Catherine wore nothing beneath it. Catherine loved the danger and the looks she received and John loved to see the lust in the faces of everyone they’d meet. By the end of the evening their fervour was such that they were ready to explode and tore the clothes from each other’s backs in their desperation. It was the best sex of their lives and on that day a seed had been planted and slowly it began to germinate.

While John had no desire to perform in public, he loved to see Catherine naked, being molested and fucked while others looked on. His need to see his wife with other people was matched only by her desire to whore herself for his pleasure.  .  .

I need a player to play my Partner (M or F) with plenty of ideas of how to humiliate my character in public. We would start small (say flashing or kissing a stranger) and quickly escalate to full blown sex and any number of other explicit acts. You would guide me into erotic and ever more daring situations and afterwards we’d relive the experience with unbridled passion.

A couple of my ideas for possible encounters. . .

•   John wagered Catherine as the prize in a game of pool. Catherine had never played in her life and partnered John, while their opponents (any combination of M & F) were very proficient. It culminates with Catherine satisfying the winners on the pool table with a crowd cheering her on.

•   While out shopping John slipped some lingerie into her bag, causing the alarms to go off when they tried to leave. He’d already paid the security guard to take her to an interview room and he makes Catherine put on the underwear before fucking her brains out while John watches from behind the one way mirror.

. . . Tell me, what you would have Catherine do?

Although this RP is taken - I'd still love to hear your ideas if you'd like to PM me