Well i suppose its about time that i post some things here I have been her a very long time and never posted a request thread. I am always open to suggestions so if you have a role in mind throw it my way and we can kick the tires together and see if we can get it running. I post rather often usually can get out 3 posts a day assuming im not overly busy with other things. I will always try to reply the day i see a post though some times the depression bug bites and that can be hard for me.
I feel it important to say i don't do rape scenes i may have my way with your character once a relationship is established but i will not rape you.
I know things a sparse right now but these are just cravings i have been working on for a long time and never quite found the right fit for.
I am open to any time period really though i try to avoid cannon at all costs. I don't know enough about anyone else's universe to go playing around inside it.
I love high fantasy roles though i am perfectly fine playing a normal every day setting.
I play in third person. I started off first but after so long in third i just can't do it anymore.
Recently i am finding that i can not do smutfest roles so it all roles have to be story driven because i get bored with constant sex incredibly fast.
Orc/Elf (I am thinking he saves her from some other orcs but im open to other ideas.)
1. Not really looking for this one right now. You are a member of one of the most civilized tribes not under rule of the king... They treat women like some treat cattle as objects and servants... Your village has been attacked repeatedly attacked by all the tribes that look to take your land.. Unable to defend your selves you send a message to the king stating that you will swear loyalty to the king and give gifts as protection... The king replies that he shall send a small battalion to defend you after the deal is finalized... After a month a small group of people enter the town on horse back with a wagon behind them at the front are 10 soldiers in the most ornate armor your village has ever seen behind them ride 5 people in cloaks so think you dont thing a spear could penetrate... The man at the front signals the back group and they move to the front of the village and set up a massive tent and a smaller but still very large tent...the 10 soldiers move straight into the middle of town then straight to the chiefs tent... They pass the tent you are staying in and you are shocked to see a woman riding next to who appears to be there leader... The chief walks out "I was told that the king would send us ten soldiers to negotiate not 9 and a wench"... The woman reaches for her sword the leader reaches over placing a hand on her sword mumbling in a language u have never heard before... Then turning to the chief saying in your native tongue "It would be in your best interest to not degrade her for in battle I am her only superior... now we must discuses the terms for your allegiance ... My troops will be here in 4 days we have until then to arrange this..." The chief looks furious and turns into the tent... You never did get a good look him but you could tell there was something strange about him
2. I have been itching for a Romeo and Juliet role lately. Set in modern times, or in the future.
3. I have been craving a nonspecific post Apocalypse role. I have nothing particular it could be zombies, nukes, aliens, what ever.
4. Looking for something where two people of wildly different back grounds are stranded. Be it in the Canadian back woods, Amazon jungle, or a tropical island i don't care.
5. The Honorable rogue. I have several ideas for this one in various settings. Pirate in the Caribbean, The highway man in Europe from medieval to revolutionary era, Civil war era, Wild west. All revolve around a rogue of a man hardened by a rough life but still has honor. Will only rob from people who can afford to lose. Will give those who surrender a way home. Usually will have a way to justify what he is doing.
More will come as i think of things.
6. Starwars cross over. I was in discussions for a role where a Jedi gets trapped in a worm hole and launched into a different time and universe. This cross over can go into any verse you like even into reality.