Ménage à Trois (M and F seeking F)

Started by dangerduck, January 14, 2012, 04:32:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dangerduck

Still looking for one female.

I've always wanted to try out this idea of one man and two women.  Each has a special relationship with the other two.  So the man would be romantically involved with each woman and the women would be romantically involved with each other.  Sometimes the scene would just consist of two of them, sometimes all three. 

One thing that I'd really want to try is having one or both women become pregnant.  The three of them would probably all be living with each other in a house or an apartment.  Each of them would have their own bedroom for when they wanted to be alone or they could join another or both when they felt like it. 

I would also like to explore their lives outside of the bedroom.  Maybe one of them runs their own business or one comes from a very conservative upbringing and the idea of what they are doing would shame their parents.

Hopefully I can find two women with similar ons and offs to my own to play out this.  Let me know what ideas you have as well.

lesleymoon

This is something that fascinates me, the idea of a communal relationship. I've tried to play it a couple times but it hasn't quite worked out. So definitely count me interested! I'd also love to bounce ideas around here as well...if anyone else is game :)

dangerduck

Yes, it is great to have some feedback.  What do you think of the pregnancy idea?  That part is definitely optional based on what you think and what the other player wants.

lesleymoon

I don't mind the pregnancy idea at all and I think  it could definitely be interesting. Add some...well I don't want to say drama, but possibly some tension...and definitely an on going storyline! :)

Wolfy

Wondering how you feel about males playing females...cause if you don't mind, I'd join.....o3o

dangerduck

I've had some bad experiences with males playing as females.  Sometimes it was just poor play, but other times... Let's just say that is doesn't work for me.  Sorry Wolfy.

PeacethatPowerbrings

I am filled with recollections of lives I have not lived.

dangerduck

So what sort of background are you thinking for your character Lesley?  I'm thinking I might play a fireman.

lesleymoon

Fireman sounds interesting! Allows some time for him to be gone and the girls to have some alone time, and it also allows an element of danger, possibly.

I liked your suggestion of a business owner....I might make her the owner of a cupcake bakery. That could be fun! :) But its just an idea....

dangerduck

A cupcake bakery sounds very fun.  It would also give us plenty of access to frosting, and would probably help him get in good with his coworkers if he decided to bring in treats.

lesleymoon

Absolutely it does ;) And I'm sure my character will be happy to send special treats with him to work. :)

dangerduck

Name: Scott Olsen
Profession: Firefighter

Background: Scott grew up in a small town until he was 12.  His folks moved to the city when his father got a promotion and was transferred to the corporate center.  When he was 14 his house caught on fire and he was rescued by the local firefighters which put in motion his desire to become one himself.  11 years later here he finds himself now living in an apartment above a bakery with his two "roommates."

lesleymoon

Name: Isabella Jameson
Profession: Owner of Bella's Cupcakes

Isabella was born and raised in New York, to the well-to-do Jameson  clan. They were, and are, a tight knit family. She enjoyed a normal and happy childhood in the city. After high school, she attended UCONN, where she majored in business.  Two years ago, after the death of her grandfather, she used her generous inheritance to purchase an empty two story store front, and fulfilled her dream of opening her own business by opening up Bella's Cupcakes.  After an initially rocky start, the little bakery has become quite popular and now does a brisk business. She lives in a large apartment above the shop, with her two 'roommates'.

dangerduck

I like that very much.  Good story.  Now hopefully we can find a third who is interested in this story.

lesleymoon

Glad ya like! :)

I hope too when can find a third! :) I'm keeping my fingers crossed over here.

katydid77

Thanks for pointing out this threat,  Danger.  I might be interested.... before I committed one way or another, I would like to flesh out the back story a little bit.  As in how the three know each other and came to be in such a relationship.  And the relationship between the three... is it 100% amicable?  Or is there a bit of jealous feelings when two of the roommates pair off for some alone time?  As much as I love a bit of drama,  that becomes hard to play, especially if you are the third person who has been left out.  Know what I mean? 

dangerduck

I was hoping for it to be more amicable among the three characters.  While jealousy might be interesting, I agree with you that it would do more harm than good especially as one becomes more of a third wheel. 

As for how they all met and came to be in the relationship, this one is a bit more of a difficult question.  They could have been roommates first and then the relationship started or they could have known each other for some time and when the feelings started to pan out this way, they all decided to move in together.

lesleymoon

Hi Katy! *waves*

I too want to discuss the backstory between the three of them, which is why I sort of left that out of my little bio. Now, from what I understand, Danger's idea is for the relationship to be amicable, with the girls being just as involved with each other as with Scott. And that sounds good to me. However I'm willing to adjust that as needed. And even if a relationship is one hundred percent amicable, thats not to say there can't/won't be touchy moments.

There are a few of ways it could go, off the top of my head, as far as them all getting together.  The girls could have known each other previous, were friends or roommates and maybe fooled around/explored a bit. One of them meets Scott and hooks up with him, but it isn't long before she drags her friend in. Scott could have met one and started dating her sort of casually, then met the other and was interested in her as well and starts dating her. Perhaps they were all three friends and things just sort of happened. Maybe the girls were sort of exploring a relationship together, but neither is really 'satisfied' without a man (this one could be a little trickier/touchier). Or one of the girls meets Scott and hooks up with him, but has always been curious about women and wants to explore that a bit and that leads them to the other gal and feelings develop on all sides

dangerduck

All of those ideas sound great Lesley.  I've been a bit bored and was playing around with the best editing software of all time, Paint.  I created what I was picturing as a basic layout of the apartment in order to amuse myself.  Though I can't get it to be shown.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/64812015@N04/6703958265/#

lesleymoon

Aww, I like it!

I take it the two blank rooms on the right, down at the bottom, are other bedrooms?

dangerduck

Yeah, didn't want to decorate other people's rooms for them.  I figure there is room for more stuff in the living area as well, but it's just an idea.

katydid77

Quote from: lesleymoon on January 15, 2012, 03:22:37 PM
The girls could have known each other previous, were friends or roommates and maybe fooled around/explored a bit. One of them meets Scott and hooks up with him, but it isn't long before she drags her friend in.

This would probably be my preferred way for the chars to know each other.  Perhaps the girls were sorority sisters, college roommates, best friends, or whatever... In college, they probably had their share of drunken nights, leading them to kissing, fooling around a bit, perhaps sleeping in the same bed.  They love one each other's company, and while they enjoy themselves sexually when they are with one another, they both find themselves needing something more, only finding complete fulfillment with a man.  And so enters Danger's character.  :-)  I guess the girls could actively find a man they know they want to share, or one of the girls finds him on her own, and ultimately the couple invites the other girl to join them. 

I think the story has good potential... :-)

dangerduck

I like that idea too.  The two of them loving each others company and having their own sexual relationship.  Later they decide they need a male companion as well. 

For some reason in my mind I pictured the two of them drinking fruity drinks or coffee as they watched guys walk by and they grade them until they find one they both like, but we can figure that out soon enough.

Would you like to write up a basic character concept for us Katy?

lesleymoon

I can dig that idea...so it seems we're all in agreement. We can say they were friends/sorority sisters in college, and I said that Bella opened up the bakery two years ago, soon after graduation. So perhaps she invited your character to move in with her, since she had the room and all, and offered cheap rent, lol. And cupcakes ;)

katydid77

I will.... I've been looking for a pic, and will post a profile tomorrow. :)

And I LOVE the idea of the girls "grading" the guys they are checking out!!