The Way I Loved You [M/M, Any Setting, Tension, etc]

Started by Braioch, January 11, 2012, 06:38:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Braioch

Yes, if any are a fan, then the title should be enough to give at least a halfway decent idea of what I'm aiming at with this little search.  I'd normally add any ideas I had to my constant search thread, but this bad boy has been burning at the back of my skull for awhile now, and I think I need to get it out before it does some damage trapped up in there.
:P

Any case for several reasons I'm placing this setting as a modern and realistic setting. Though it can be reworked if you rather something with a fantasy or sci-fi feel to it too. Either way, the only real requirement is that both characters are now going to be partnered up for something action based. So you know, in a realistic world, this would mean something like 007, assassin, hell even the cops or FBI. Fantasy could be some sort of guild or other sort of thing along those lines. Sci-fi can be the same as realistic or in some ways, fantasy. Doesn't matter what that is, so long as these two are partnered up because who they work for doesn't give a shit about history that happened years ago, only that their talents match up perfectly.

In any case, the two characters dated, awhile ago, I'm saying years ago, so that would put characters at least in their mid to later 20's.  The relationship was tumultuous, passionate (in both good and bad ways) and just generally fell apart. After that the two of them didn't talk a whole lot, until they didn't really talk at all. Each went on with their own lives and did what they did, living their lives, getting jobs, etc.
That is until they're both assigned to one another (for whatever reason, which can be decided in the discussion) and are thus thrown back into the past while trying to deal with the present. We'll assume that both were in love in the relationship, whether both parties knew it or not, and the relationship ended very abruptly, leaving a lot of unanswered questions that come flying back at this point.

That's the long and short of it, I try to leave things as vague as possible since that way things have more room for the players to fill it all in. Creative manuevering if you will.

I"ve already the idea to further contemplate things by throwing in the fact that my guy is in a relationship already when this thing begins, but that's as much as I'm throwing into the ring at the moment. I figure having one of them in a relationship already could add to some of the delicious drama that can be fed off of.

But I'm open to ideas and all that other fun stuff, as the planning process is always a lot of fun. If you're interested, don't bother posting here, just shoot me a PM and we can chat about it on there, or we can just exchange YIM names and chat it up on there.
I'm also on Discord (like, all the time), so feel free to ask about that if you want

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Braioch

I'm also on Discord (like, all the time), so feel free to ask about that if you want

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]