You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 28, 2016, 10:53:08 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Pet teacher FxF  (Read 411 times)

Offline MystericaTopic starter

Pet teacher FxF
« on: January 11, 2012, 08:53:59 AM »
So I've come around to start craving a game where I could play a pretty young teacher forced into a lesbian relationship with one of her female students.  I am rather open as to how it could work, she could be drugged, blackmailed, simply caught off guard and thrown in handcuffs, or some combination of the three, I am not terribly picky.  If anyone would like to declare interest and/or discuss their ideas, feel free to shoot me a pm.  In the meantime...  I'm going to bed.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 02:30:10 PM by Mysterica »

Offline Elina

• How am I supposed to breathe? I try to relax. I touch your still frame, so I can watch you closer and study the ways I believe I belong to you.
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • I'm drinking what used to be sin.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Pet teacher FxF
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2012, 09:31:40 AM »
Your link isn't working.  :)

Offline MystericaTopic starter

Re: Pet teacher FxF
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2012, 02:32:39 PM »
Fixed.  That's my stupid phone who feels the need to try and correct my code when I had typed it in correctly and just doubles the whole dang thing.  The thing that actually kind of makes me mad is that I checked it in the preview and it was right, but once I hit post it changed it!  Stupid smart phone!