You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 01:52:25 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Moving On  (Read 542 times)

Offline SabbyTopic starter

Moving On
« on: February 09, 2008, 07:28:48 PM »
He held her as she died, feeling her body grow colder and her hemorrhaging die away. He knew he was red with her blood, but he didn't let go, even as he heard the ambulance arrive. She had truly loved him, and her dying wish she had gasped into his ear, the effort all she had left to give.

"Find another a be happy my love"

Eric was a bright young man, with a world of possibilities before him. He had a beautiful fiance, a child on the way, and soon, college would be over and he would have a resume to get himself almost any job he wanted. A wife who loved him, a family, a big house and a job he enjoyed. Yep, life was looking great for him.

And then everything was lost in a twisted wreckage of metal and glass.

The road had been deserted at that hour of night, save for them in the new car he had just bought, perfect for the kid they would have in three months. Three hoons in their own car, drunk, had sped into them, all dying on impact. Eric had been thrown through the windshield. When he found his fiance, her body was crushed in the wreckage, but she was alive. For now at least. Numbed from the pain, she knew she was dying, but she just couldn't feel it.

He had held her, comforting her, but she smiled up at him and told him he had always been a horrible lier. Finally, she started hemorrhaging, and her dying wish was for him to find another lover and be happy.

His life was destroyed then. He had gotten his fantastic education, but had no desire to work anywhere he had been planning to. He got a small apartment, a decent-enough job, and now coasts through life with no real meaning, purpose or happiness. He tried dating, as she would have wanted, but it was just too painful for him.

Now, its the second anniversary of her death, and her sister has made it her mission to help fulfill her late sibling's last wish. Shes going to take Erics heart and make him love again, for him, her sister and herself.

Freeform, tragic romance. I can play either.

Offline psouth119

Re: Moving On
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2008, 10:09:30 PM »
i'll join this because wrestling is pretty much over i qualified for state but state isnt until thursday-friday and saturday and after that the only thing i'll have to take up a little time is a job so im going to have a lot of free time lol. I'll play either but i would probably play the role of eric better then the role of a women.