Furry Fantasy (M seeking F)

Started by SweetRevenge, January 09, 2012, 10:49:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SweetRevenge

Hi! As you probably guessed for the title, I'm looking for a furry fantasy RP with fellow female. Here's a list of what type I go very well along with, M role are on the left, F roles on the right, but most can be vice versa. The ones that don't apply vice versa have a ! and my personal favorite have a *

Medieval

Prince X Princess
Prince X Servant/commoner
Knight X Princess!*
Knight/nobility X Servant/commoner
Traveller X Princess/commoner
Knight X supernatural (like nymphs, elves, fae and such supernatural beings)
Legend of Zelda type
Skyrim Type (Skyrim furry is simple; khajiits =P I must specify, I dislike Argonians though. They are a no-no XS)

Pirate

Captain X First Mate/crew
Captain X Commoner

Modern-day

Student X Student
Co-worker X Boss

All around (they can apply in any timeline said above)

Vampire X Vampire
Vampire X _______ (any of the female roles said overhead)
Angel X _______
Fallen angel X _______

I'm also open to a Bleach rp and a pokemon RP, roles yet to be decided (and of course, the pokemon will be able to talk back =P). If any other ideas come up to my mind, they will be in replies =J

I'm open to more ideas, but these are the ones I more-or-less comfortable with. I am also open to non-furry versions of the above said. All is left for you to choose, ladies. Go right ahead ;) There are no first come first serve, I pretty much take everyone =J The more, the merrier, right? Oh, little side-note here, NO VAMPIRES WILL SPARKLE! I don't approve sparkly fairies who drink blood...

Lynnie

Well I do lots of animal-like characters with personalities or some features of animals. Though a couple of your games definately sparked my attention, your Knight X Princess game and Knight x Supernatural (I being one who loves to play supernatural beings) Let me know if I feet the bill?

SweetRevenge

Quote from: Lynnie on January 09, 2012, 11:08:55 PM
Well I do lots of animal-like characters with personalities or some features of animals. Though a couple of your games definately sparked my attention, your Knight X Princess game and Knight x Supernatural (I being one who loves to play supernatural beings) Let me know if I feet the bill?
Which one would you pick between them? =J I may take a little time to post an image if I don't find one of my taste, as I will probably be editing an image that matched my demands yet wasn't furry or stuff like that =J ^-^

Lynnie

Probably the knight x supernatural. More freedom than with a princess