News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

A random question...

Started by rainshadow, February 08, 2008, 07:04:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rainshadow

I see there are a couple places specific to gender. For whatever the reason a question popped into my mind and I just HAD to ask.

Say a person has been on the site for a number of years and realize, out of the blue one day, that they believe themselves to be of the opposite sex. What's the view on where transvestites should post? Or does that depend on the impending sex-change operation, if they decide to do that?

I'm not asking because I am one. I'm asking because I'm a curious guy and I like asking off the wall questions.
"The ticket to the future is always open. What happens in the future is our own responsibility." - Rem, Trigun

"Nothing says 'I hate war' like a good explosion in a populated area." -rainshadow

Elvi

That is a matter for themselves and Lilac.

We do have Transexuals on site, some have chosen to stay as Lords for the moment and others are here as Ladys.

Transvestites are an entirely different thing.
They are men/women who enjoy dressing in the opposites clothing and this does not affect their sexual leanings.
Many transvestites are married with families and quite open and happy about that.
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

rainshadow

Quote from: Elvi on February 08, 2008, 07:10:04 PM
Transvestites are an entirely different thing.
They are men/women who enjoy dressing in the opposites clothing and this does not affect their sexual leanings.
Many transvestites are married with families and quite open and happy about that.

There I go again, scatterbrained and all. Another use of the wrong word when talking about something specific.

EDIT: And thanks for your answer. I did suspect there were a few on the board. Not at all anything wrong with that. At the core of our world's resources is our abundant diversity... whether or not people choose to admit it.
"The ticket to the future is always open. What happens in the future is our own responsibility." - Rem, Trigun

"Nothing says 'I hate war' like a good explosion in a populated area." -rainshadow