You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 02, 2016, 08:29:54 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Interest Check: Pathfinder Ravenloft Game  (Read 5092 times)

Offline CharlieSarielTopic starter

Re: Interest Check: Pathfinder Ravenloft Game
« Reply #50 on: January 24, 2012, 03:01:22 AM »
Okay folks!

I think we've garnered about as many interested parties as we're going to get for this one.  There's enough here to be making a party with.  I'll be finalizing some details with people via PMs throughout the week, and I'll be starting the game threads on Saturday at the latest.

After some consideration, I'm thinking we'll only need two threads to start with.  One for Character Sheets, and OOC information and discussion, and one IC thread.  My intention is to keep any dice rolling and game mechanics conversation to the OOC thread, so as to make the IC one as seamless as possible.

That's where we have it!  :)

Online Muse

• Bibliopheliac -- Luna's Arcangel -- PiP's Sidhe Lord -- Karasu's Heartthrob -- Tyloka's Dragon -- Mistress Voluptuouss's Hand Bra -- Making Allanger Welcome at her Destination
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
« Reply #51 on: January 24, 2012, 03:04:19 AM »
*Applauds* 

Whoot!  The game will begin!  :) 

Offline CharlieSarielTopic starter

« Reply #52 on: January 26, 2012, 04:07:12 AM »
Thank you for all who expressed interest.  This iteration of the game has its party, and will be moving forward.  If you did not hear from me regarding your character, I have chosen to go with another at this time.

Depending on how things work out with the current party, there may be additional iterations of this game, or spin-offs as well.  If such is the case, I will be launching a new Interest Thread independently.