- Students begin at level 1 while teachers begin at level 12.
- First level is maximum hitpoints, with (half+1) hit points per level afterwards.
- Use 40pts for ability generation. Teachers, remember that level 12 gives you +3 bonuses to your ability scores to be used after generating base abilities.
- Add +2 per level (+8 at first) to your skill points. The skill points given in Naruto D20, especially with how important skills are, has always seems to be lacking to me.
- Any bloodline, template, or race in the Naruto D20 base pdf is allowed. If you wish to play a template or race with a level adjustment, we can work something out.
- Students begin with 2d4 wealth, plus bonuses from occupation and profession ranks. Teachers begin with a wealth bonus of +22, plus any bonuses from occupation. If you have ranks in profession, add the bonus from your most recent level.
- Homebrew is welcome, but expect me to critique and review any homebrew. I will be as nice as I can be in the critiquing, but no promises.
- Students begin with the Genin and Nin Weapon proficiency feats for free. Teachers begin with the previous two feats as well as Chuunin and Jounin.
Students begin with 1d4+1 techniques, plus Bunshin no Jutsu, Henge no Jutsu, and Kawarimi
Teachers start out a bit differently.
1st level: 1d4+12, plus Bunshin no Jutsu, Henge no Jutsu, and Kawarimi.
2nd level: 11
3rd level: 10
4th level: 9
5th level: 8
6th level: 7
7th level: 6
8th level: 5
9th level: 4
10th level: 3
11th level: 2
12th level: 1
13th level: 0
Add +1 to each level of technique known for Genius Nin.
For masteries, 1d4+1 for students and 1d4+12 for teachers. Double masteries if you have the Grand Master feat.