You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 02:54:54 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Bored ..... someone please help me  (Read 465 times)

Offline AngelOfDarknessTopic starter

Bored ..... someone please help me
« on: January 06, 2012, 11:36:06 PM »
I am looking for some more roleplay, someone please help me. I prefer plot driven roleplays, not so much into erotic.

I will go for medievil, modern and fantasy. Vampires, angels, princesses, spies, etc.

my ideas are in my signature, feel free to read through and if you like a basic plot you can add or change things.

Offline Les Man

Re: Bored ..... someone please help me
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2012, 12:56:09 AM »
Hi there,

I'm looking for any roleplay, so maybe we can help each other.

If you want, please check out my own RP interests here: http://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=129547.0, and maybe we can work something out, I totally don't mind "more plot driven."

Sorry, but I'm unapproved so I can't check out your Likes & Dislikes and all that, or else I would.

Offline AngelOfDarknessTopic starter

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2012, 05:46:56 AM »
I have only seen a couple episodes of the Dune series but I did like it. Well the royalty concept with the conflict and stuff.

Offline Les Man

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2012, 04:32:48 PM »
that's cool, I'm actually surprised.

Is that something you'd be interested in, or would you like something different?  Maybe more original?

Looking at your requests and mine, maybe we could do something with Royal Houses and political intrigue and maneuvering like that, but involving vamps and angels and that sort of thing.

What about setting?  Maybe a far-future that has actually regressed back to a medieval-like state, with remnants of high-technology (very Dune-ish, lol)?  Or maybe a high or low fantasy setting?