You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 02, 2016, 02:15:45 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: domestic Life (Sci-Fi) M looking F  (Read 449 times)

Offline lonlyaznTopic starter

domestic Life (Sci-Fi) M looking F
« on: January 06, 2012, 12:19:19 PM »
Looking for someone I can role play with in the forums. It's one on one and looking for a female partner.

The story line is real simple. A girl lives her life day in and day out. At the end of the work day she comes home to her small house and her dog. A man lives his life at night, wondering around and just stretching his legs out for a bit and do a few things he couldn't do in the day time from time to time, but in the morning he comes home to a girl and a small house. It's a domestic life for the dog in his daily business. Sleep, eat, watch tv, and digging around. The connection here is that the dog is really a man. The man that goes around in his human form at night and comes home in the morning as a dog. The girl doesn't know this tiny secret.

Anyone willing to play this out? Looking for long term role playing and there is romantic interest, action can be placed, but mostly romantic interest and see how it plays out.

Offline Animegurl5

Re: domestic Life (Sci-Fi) M looking F
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2012, 02:07:18 PM »
I'm up for it! I think it sounds rather interesting and very romantic. Lols.

Offline Lixlaria

• An Elven Princess, A Dragon's Treasure, the girl of your fantasies...
  • Dame
  • Enchanter
  • The rosebud opens under the right touch.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: domestic Life (Sci-Fi) M looking F
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2012, 02:05:46 PM »
If you are still looking I would be interested, if you don't mind dealing with someone new to this. ^_^