I'd really like to start up a long-term 1x1 RP with someone. Preferably multiple paragraphs and with a lot of emphasis put on story and character development rather than sex.
...I mean, not to say that there couldn't be sex. Just that it wouldn't be the central theme, and might take some time to get to. Anticipation can be hot, right? :)
Anyway! I thought an X-Men RP would be cool, but it wouldn't necessarily have to take place at the Institute or involve any actual X-Men - I'd really just like to play around in the universe (Movie, Uncanny, etc. Anything you're comfortable with). Maybe a couple collage-age mutants, ostracized from society meet one another and get involved in crazy hi-jinks? Something like that.Some stuff:
- My character is an intersex/genderqueer shapeshifter. I'd be happy to play against characters of any and all genders/sexes.
- It'd be cool if your character was 18 or older.
- I'm not really looking for heavy D/s or kink themes (at least not between our characters).
- Multiple paragraph posts and attention to spelling/grammar/punctuation would be excellent :)
- It'd be great to RP with someone who's willing to take part in plot development, and isn't afraid to play flawed, interesting characters.
If you're interested, please let me know