You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 12:28:06 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Current Presidential Race (was: Re: "I, Michelle Bachmann, Pledge....")  (Read 4313 times)

Offline Iniquitous

Had this on my FB feed today and couldn't help but laugh so I thought I'd leave it here.

Offline Callie Del NoireTopic starter

Had this on my FB feed today and couldn't help but laugh so I thought I'd leave it here.

Bwahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha..

Ick.. My ribs hurt...

Offline gaggedLouise

• Quim Queen | Collaborative juicy writer
  • Champion
  • Enchanter
  • Bound, gagged and unarmed but still dangerous.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Love it, Opheliac! (and it might as well have name checked Bachmann or Palin if they'd been in the race at present)

Offline Serephino

Couldn't breathe for a minute there....

Offline Ironwolf85

• Eletronic Scribe of naughty things.
  • Lord
  • Enchanter
  • Here to have fun, Role play, and maybe get laid
  • View My Rolls
whelp the votes are in in NH and being counted, gotta say Ron had a big fan base up here for the nomination. as you can tell how i voted in the primary.

I get the feeling that if romny wins the primary it's going to get seriously dirty on both sides, not just regular but...
"we iz fighting to save da soul of a'merica so do whatever it takez" dirty
then again the campains during the industrial revoloution days were even more vicious and dirty.

Online TheGlyphstone

whelp the votes are in in NH and being counted, gotta say Ron had a big fan base up here for the nomination. as you can tell how i voted in the primary.

I get the feeling that if romny wins the primary it's going to get seriously dirty on both sides, not just regular but...
"we iz fighting to save da soul of a'merica so do whatever it takez" dirty
then again the campains during the industrial revoloution days were even more vicious and dirty.

And this differs from pretty much any general election campaign how, exactly?

Online Oniya

• StoreHouse of Useless Trivia
  • Oracle
  • Carnite
  • Location: Just bouncing through. Hi! City of Roses, Pennsylvania
  • One bad Motokifuka. Also cute and FLUFFY!
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
Degree, I would imagine.

Offline Ironwolf85

• Lord
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
exactly, more because there are people convinced that if their party loses (you hear it more on the right, but it's there on the left, just not with signs and tri-pointed hats.) the country is going to be destroyed.
God help you if you ever mention ANYTHING good about obama around a tea party meeting.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/01/13/politics/virginia-gop-primary-ballot/index.html?eref=mrss_igoogle_cnn

This will make for an interesting Virginia Primary..Rick Santorum, Rick Perry, Jon Huntsman and Newt Gingrich will not appear on the Virginia primary ballot. Because they waited too long. Man.. there will be a LOT of yelling over it.

Offline Ironwolf85

• Lord
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
*snickering*
seriously? i can't remember which one it was but he'd hoped a win in virgina would push them back to the top.
shit outta luck dude

Offline Codswallop

I just wanted to interject that I agree with John Fugelsang.  God DID call on all of these people to run for president because he loves us and wants to hear us laugh.

Offline Ironwolf85

• Lord
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
agreed...
also Santorium just got the evangical seal of approval, "cuz jesus said so"

Offline Caela

Love it, Opheliac! (and it might as well have name checked Bachmann or Palin if they'd been in the race at present)

I know not all politicians think god speaks to them, but really, is there one whose name couldn't be on that sign?

http://www.cnn.com/2012/01/13/politics/virginia-gop-primary-ballot/index.html?eref=mrss_igoogle_cnn

This will make for an interesting Virginia Primary..Rick Santorum, Rick Perry, Jon Huntsman and Newt Gingrich will not appear on the Virginia primary ballot. Because they waited too long. Man.. there will be a LOT of yelling over it.

I don't care what party you are, but this is their own darned fault. They have squads of people working for them and someone couldn't speak up and say, "Um Sir, we need to put in this paperwork, NOW?" or they couldn't take responsibility themselves and say, "Hey jokers, I need my name on that ballot, where's the paperwork and what's the deadline?"

Online Oniya

• StoreHouse of Useless Trivia
  • Oracle
  • Carnite
  • Location: Just bouncing through. Hi! City of Roses, Pennsylvania
  • One bad Motokifuka. Also cute and FLUFFY!
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
Huntsman's dropped out completely.

Offline Ironwolf85

• Lord
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
an another one bites the dust.
that was him, he was relying on that primary to push him foreward

Offline Codswallop

Huntsman's dropped out completely.

That's kind of a bummer.  I didn't agree with a lot of what he said, but I thought he said it well.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2011/11/09/newt-gingrich-calls-for-reinstating-glass-steagall-admits-deregulating-the-banking-industry-was-a-mistake/

I agree. Deregulating banks had a TON to do with what happened since, BUT I think he just commited suicide. He'll not get the support now.

Offline OldSchoolGamer

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2011/11/09/newt-gingrich-calls-for-reinstating-glass-steagall-admits-deregulating-the-banking-industry-was-a-mistake/

I agree. Deregulating banks had a TON to do with what happened since, BUT I think he just commited suicide. He'll not get the support now.

Definite disloyalty to the Forbes 400 there.

Definite disloyalty to the Forbes 400 there.

This is what I mean by 'right sizing' we cut oversight and regulaitons and the banks went BUG-NUTS-CRAZY..and now we got a LOT of folks out of jobs and homes. The banks passed the mortgages around for years like a big old bomb with a fuse burning down, trying to keep it from landing at their feet.

Short sighted business practices got us here. What can we do to make a profit this quarter, or at most a year down the line.