You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 25, 2016, 07:13:42 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Can I have a ride? (interest check)  (Read 306 times)

Offline SweetRevengeTopic starter

• Flip a coin; Horns or Halo?
  • Lord
  • Enchanted
  • I stand tall, for the world needs a new hero...
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Can I have a ride? (interest check)
« on: January 04, 2012, 11:37:05 PM »
Rock drove through the streets of a busily city, attracting many looks from other drivers and pedestrians alike. His car purred lowly as it moved itself forward, the silver paint reflecting the lights of the city. The sleek Nissan Silvia moved onto the streets like a fish in the water all the while staying at the speed limits. While waiting on a red light, a red mustang pulled up beside him and started revving the engine, challenging Rock to a race to the next red light. Rock smirked, nodded and faced the road before him as he stomped the pedal once the light shifted green

I want to hear f there are any interests for a street racing RP I don't expect many replies as it doesn't sound like it has much potential as an RP. It's my first try at an RP that is mainly around cars and driving, so spare me if the idea sucks. I just want to hear opinions. Oh, and if by any chance, you have an idea that you'd like to do instead, go right ahead and suggest. I can't seem to think of anything tonight XP