You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 08:52:39 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Interest Check - Final Fantasy  (Read 1995 times)

Offline Rin

Re: Interest Check - Final Fantasy
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2008, 08:25:07 AM »
Ooo, sounds nifty! I'd definitely be interested.

I'd be inclined to FFIX or FFX myself. Both settings seem to be chock full of nifty stuff to draw upon.

Offline AntoneTopic starter

« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2008, 08:36:48 AM »

well, at the moment, I dunno when a real rp is going to get started... but I'm currently working on refining the setting a bit... giving more of a database to it... I'm trying to add dice values to spells, classes, and whatnot...... essentially giving a dndish feel to the final fantasy... but hopefully, after I have a good amount of information ready, we could get a real jumpstart on this.... and I'm intending to draw a bit from every FF... so a little bit of everything to please everybody. :)

« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2008, 08:47:27 AM »

... on an extra note, if you could give me the names of classes and the like that you'd be interested in using, or perhaps seeing in the rp, feel free to post it here... so I know what to research and make first.

Offline Hunter

« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2008, 09:50:17 AM »
Summoner (of course).

Offline Used Carlot

« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2008, 10:31:46 AM »
ooo Just in time for my come back! Hopefully this will get started before I go off for Basic in July.

And then once I get to AIT hopefully I'll get a laptop to come back and harass you with my RP.

I'd love to join this game with my catgirl esk character. She'd be a Fighter/Barbarian/Monk type.

You'll like her. Trust me.

« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2008, 05:16:13 PM »

at the moment, I am currently trying to work a system out with this whole thing. But its taking research and whatnot. The link given to me to a dnd-esque version of this is helping alot. I'm basing damn near everything off it, with a few tweaks. But now I know exactly why its so hard to create a game from the ground up >_<.