Capital Ship Corona
* A rag-tag fleet of faster-than-light warships, ranging from police corvettes to the mighty Capital Ship Corona.
* A cool calm and in-control military command headquarters led by the unflappable Commander Odomo.
* Spunky girl space fighter pilots who do everything they can to exceed male space fighter pilots in every possible way while living through poignant personal dramas in which they show off of their inner empowerment and emotional sensitivity while still looking cool.
* A thriving artists' colony.
* Defeatist male space fighter pilots who do everything they can to keep themselves from succumbing to depression and suicide while tolerating the daily humiliation of being shown up by the spunky girl space fighter pilots and their incessant poignant dramas, coming of age experiences and reevaluations of their personal relationships.
* Ineffectual civilian politicians who constantly meddle with Commander Odomo's attempts to defend the fleet and escape the genocidal onslaught of the Urans.
* 100,000 whiny undisciplined civilian refugees and their luxury liners, transport ships, scientific survey vessels and mining barges which constantly need to be coddled and nurtured by Capital Ship Corona.
* Irrationally emotional civilian and military personnel whose all consuming focus on their personal issues creates constant headaches for Commander Odomo and occasionally threatens civilian order and military preparedness.
* Chronic shortages of food, water and replacement parts.
* The Seven Stars were home to 17 highly technological societies which after decades of strife had reached peaceful coexistence. As this new age of peace and prosperity gathered momentum, a corporation called Universal Retail Applications created the first artificial intelligences to serve as slave labor for all the menial and low status jobs that the people of the Seven Stars no longer wanted to do. After 20 years the networked URA labor force on the planet of Dis Kobal became truly self aware and promptly declared "This Sucks."
* The revolt was easily crushed with a massive well organized manufacturer's recall, but since the engineers at URA didn't believe their automated laborers were truly capable of independent thought, the artificial intelligences survived. In another 40 years, a significant portion of Seven Stars resource extraction and heavy industry were under AI control, in addition to 90% of the retail and leisure industries. The android intelligences constructed a formidable space force, hacked the defense systems of the Seven Stars and turned the 17 habitable worlds to radioactive slag with superatomic carpetbombing.
* Corona was the last world attacked. The Coronan Navy led by Capital Ship Corona mustered a strong defense which bought civilian transports time to escape. Most of the Coronan Navy was destroyed but Capital Ship Corona escaped along with a substantial number of other ships. They rejoined the civilian refugee fleet and after many harrowing battles with the URA Androids (now called Urans), the combined fleet left the Seven Stars in search of habitable planets and a new home.
Any interest or mockery post here!