Sir Haley looking for a F writer (fantasy, sci-fi)

Started by Sir Haley, January 02, 2012, 04:26:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Haley

First, thank you for reading this!  I have a few ideas, all of them very raw.  Because of that, I am open to suggestions for changes or alterations.  If interested or if you have questions, just PM me and I will respond as quickly as possible!  Thanks again!

1.  Mercenary Commander and Young Woman
The commander has raised a little girl form birth, though not of the same blood.  He and his company of mercenaries is all she has ever known and they have always treated her as one of the company.  She is now a young woman, 20ish, and he is aging.  How she came into his possession, she does not know.  (We can iron out those details). The commander was not always a mercenary, but a high-standing officer in the kingdom's army.  Why he is no longer, will also be part of the discover in this story and how he plans to seek revenge.

2.  Armorer and High-Standing Lord's Daughter

The kingdom's religion is corrupt.  What used to be a belief system centered on faith, love and altruism is using its power to bring success to certain lords and their enterprises while taking money as well.  The corruption leads all the way to the throne, and trickles through the clergymen of the religion as well as the priests.

Someone has finally decided to take a stand, and when the sun sets on the kingdom, he starts his work burning churches and taking out the inhabitants which would use their religious influence to further the corruption.  When the sun rises, he is gone, leaving no evidence and the King is insensed, increasing the reward for the vigilante's head while the rumors, whispers and imagination of the commonfolk only increase his mythology.

My character is an armorer/blacksmith of high public reputation.  He does some of of the best work in the kingdom whether it be weapons, armor, jewelry, horseshoes or other metal-works.  However, no one of recent memory can comment as to what he does away from the anvil or where he came from.

You are a Lord's daughter who is maybe engaged to be wed to a son of another high Lord within the kingdom.  Either your Lord Father or your fiancee's Lord Father is mixed in with the corruption.  How our characters' paths cross, we can discuss.

3.  Star Wars

I would love to do something SW related, our characters, we can discuss.
Sir Haley the Courageous

Ons and Offs

Absences and Apologies Updated 12/26/16

My Introduction

BibbityBoppityPOW

I would be quite interested in plot number two, if you're still looking for a partner.

Morgana

If seeking you still are, Star Wars would I like.   

Sir Haley

Sir Haley the Courageous

Ons and Offs

Absences and Apologies Updated 12/26/16

My Introduction