You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 25, 2016, 07:00:40 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Snatched to be a pet,maid,slavegirl, some newer ideas.  (Read 432 times)

Offline playfullchick76Topic starter

Snatched to be a pet,maid,slavegirl, some newer ideas.
« on: January 01, 2012, 11:19:53 PM »
Some ideas seem to have gone quiet, or dried up, so, Im putting in some fresh ones here.

1. I could be holidaying in Russia, or a former baltic state, be spotted by some billionare, or arms dealer, and be snatched to become his pet, or slavegirl.

2. I could be in Europe on a working holiday, and be snatched to be some heiresses or  billionare's captive french maid fantasy.

3. I could be holidaying, help a traficked woman to escape, only to be kidnapped and made to take her place as her owners maid, or prostitute.

4. I could be sent in undercover to infliltrate an arms dealer, or someone else wanted by the authorities,only, a mole has told him who I truly am, and he or she makes use of me before vanishing with me.

5. Holidaying through Europe, Im snatched and altered by surgery to replace someones lost wife, daughter, or  treasured pet.

6. Hiking in the Urals, or near some other military complex, I'm arrested by border guards, and kept as the mistress of the Colonel or General of the base that I inadvertedly trespassed near.

If any of these appeal to you, or you want to know more, feel free to ask.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2012, 08:27:28 AM by playfullchick76 »