Dark Heresy

Started by ZK, February 03, 2008, 12:07:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZK

Simple as it sounds, a Dark Heresy game.

I must view all the rolls for the parts needed for character creation.

I am being a bit nicer and give you chance to re-roll twice, (meaning third times a charm) when it comes to Characteristics.

For those without the book (and many will not have, seeing as it was canceled already on day 3 of release) I can issue you a copy via other means. PM me for details on that regard.

Storyline hasn't been disclosed yet or location, this is just a placeholder to see if anyone is interested in playing such a game.
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

kongming

Definitely interested. I'm working on a character right now, desu!

Oh, it gives the option to select homeworld and occupation. Can we do that, or do we roll for it? I rolled Voidborn, and while I could certainly play a Space Arbiter or Psyker, I'm still not sure, and might want to go with something Hiveworldy, because Necromunda is the <3
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.

Ons/Offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9536.msg338515

Brandon

interested and thinking oncharacters but I dont have anything definate yet
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

ZK

As I said, follow the basic rules of the book, only house-rule is you can reroll your Characteristics twice instead of only once.

So pick type of character and so on or roll. ^.^

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Serenity Vixen

If I can ever get the rule book to download, I am interested. It is giving me trouble at the moment though :(
"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

ZK

Here is the format of the character sheet (for easier use). Fill in the circles with the appropriate values.
I.E. Strength Characteristic of 28 would be (2)8
List tables are in bold, those with : are used for values.
The list tables with nothing under them are black for inserted text to be placed between the borders.
I.E.
BACKGROUNDS & NOTES

You'd add notes in like this before the set border break.

-----------

Now on to the sheet.

DARK HERESY (INNOCENCE MEANS NOTHING)

Character Name:
Player Name:
Home World:
Career Path:
Divination:
Quirk:
Height:
Weight:
Skin Colour:
Hair Colour:
Eye Colour:
-------------

CHARACTERISTICS

Weapon Skill (WS):
Ballistic Skill (BS):
Strength (Str): ()
Toughness (T): ()
Agility (Ag): ()
Intelligence (Int): ()
Perception (Per): ()
Willpower (WP): ()
Fellowship (Fel): ()

-------------

BASIC SKILLS

Awareness (Per):
Barter (Fel):
Carouse (T):
Charm (Fel):
Climb (S):
Concealment (Ag):
Contortionist (Ag):
Deceive (Fel):
Disguise (Fel):
Dodge (Ag):
Evaluate (Int):
Gamble (Int):
Inquiry (Fel):
Intimidate (S):
Logic (Int):
Scrutiny (Per):
Search (Per):
Silent Move (Ag):
Swim (S):

-------------

ADVANCED SKILLS

Speak Language: (Low Gothic):
Speak Language: ()

-------------

TALENTS & TRAITS

Melee Weapon Training:
Melee Weapon Training:
Pistol Weapon Training:
Pistol Weapon Training:
Basic Weapon Training:
Basic Weapon Training:

-------------

PSYCHIC POWERS

Psychic Discipline:

Minor Power: ()
Discipline Power: ()

-------------

MUTATIONS

-------------

EXPERIENCE POINTS (XP)

[XP To Spend: 0]

ADVANCEMENTS TAKEN

[Total XP Spent: 0]

-------------

BACKGROUND & NOTES

-------------

MELEE WEAPONS

Name:
Class:
Damage:
Type:
Pen:
Special Rules:

Name:
Class:
Damage:
Type:
Pen:
Special Rules:

Name:
Class:
Damage:
Type:
Pen:
Special Rules:

Name:
Class:
Damage:
Type:
Pen:
Special Rules:

HANDEDNESS:

-------------

MISSLE WEAPONS

Name:
Class:
Damage:
Type:
Pen:
Range:
RoF:
Clip:
RLD:
Special Notes:

Name:
Class:
Damage:
Type:
Pen:
Range:
RoF:
Clip:
RLD:
Special Notes:

Name:
Class:
Damage:
Type:
Pen:
Range:
RoF:
Clip:
RLD:
Special Notes:

Name:
Class:
Damage:
Type:
Pen:
Range:
RoF:
Clip:
RLD:
Special Notes:

-------------

ARMOUR:

HEAD (1-10)
Type:

RIGHT ARM (11-20)
Type:

LEFT ARM (21-30)
Type:

BODY (31-70)
Type:

RIGHT LEG (71-85)
Type:

LEFT LEG (86-00)
Type:

-------------

GEAR

-------------

WEALTH

Throne Gelt:

Monthly Income:

-------------

MOVEMENT

Walk (1/2 Action):
Walk (Full Action):
Charge:
Run:

-------------

WOUNDS

Total:
Current:

CRITICAL DAMAGE:

FATIGUE:
(Max Fatigue = TB)

-------------

FATE POINTS:

Total:
Current:

-------------

INSANITY POINTS

Insanity Points:
Degree of Madness:
DISORDER/SEVERITY
D: ()

-------------

CORRUPTION POINTS

Corruption Points:
Degree of Corruption:
MALIGNANCIES 

kongming

Well, I'm almost done. Just have a few little things to do, but I think I'll leave it for tonight.
Characters really don't start with much money ;_; I guess we'll need to go do some missions. Imagine that, working for a living :p
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.

Ons/Offs:

Swedish Steel

I might be interested. I'd like to have a look at the book first though, if you can hook me up.
"Ah, no, not bukkake chef! Secret ingredient always same."

On Off page:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5467.0

HairyHeretic

I'm in. I'd like to try a psycher, or maybe an adeptus mechanicus if someone has dibs on the psycher.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Serenity Vixen

Woohoo!!! I am getting the download now!!

Swedish Steel, I will PM you the location of the download
"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

kongming

I decided on an Arbiter - but you can have plenty of those in a group.

Ons/Offs:

ZK

We already have a Psyker. (Although no two Psykers are alike).

And any class can carry it's own weight. Even the Adept can.

I also already made an Acolyte Scum for the first assignment for the team to undergo by their Inquisitor.

Solstice

Oh, my. :x

I'd be interested, if you're still looking for more peoples. Would just need to finish reading the book. :z
Apoloies & Absences - Updated 11/16/2014 - Around and available? Hopefully?

ZK

Still looking for players.

HairyHeretic

What do you have so far?

Cattle die, kinsmen die

ZK

Arbitrator and Psyker.

HairyHeretic

Quick question on the stat rolling. Do you mean roll a full set of stats twice, then pick one of them, or roll each stat individually twice, and pick the best result for each?

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Solstice

*Ponderizes*

Distinctly up in the air 'bout what class appeals to me most, though. Hurm. :x

kongming

No, you just get two re-rolls. As in, if you don't like two of your stats, you can re-roll them both. Or if you don't like only one, you can re-roll it, and if you don't like that, you can re-roll it once more.

Ons/Offs:

Brandon

Just so everyone knows Im going with a very mentally powerful Psyker. His minor powers will be things that deal with the mind and later the devotion will probably be Divinination. On top of that he's going to seem a little crazy...ok maybe very crazy
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Solstice

Mm. Upon greater thought, s'pose I'm mostly looking at Adept or Cleric, though don't have my heart set on anything; roles are all nice and appealing. I believe we already have someone looking at at a tech-priest, da?

ZK

We need an Adept badly. After all, the tech Priests tend to keep knowledge of technology in a purview to themselves. Adept can hack as well as a Tech-Priest... for the Emperor!

So far we have

KM: Arbitrator (Sheet sent in)

Brandon: Psyker

HH: has a Tech-Priest

What we need are Assassins, Guardsmen (can never get enough), Clerics, Adepts and Scum.

Solstice

I shall go with Adept, then!

*Gets to work on sheetage.*

Shall I just send you all the rolls soon as I have the groundwork down?

Lirliel

Well your gonna have a new servant of the Emperor to join you, may he guide us through darkness and into light, I'm not completely sure where I'm gonna fit in, but when I get my book in I'll let ya'll know.

But for now, Enemies of the Immortal God Emperor fear for your doom approaches.
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

kongming

Enemies of the glorious Emperor, stop in your wicked ways, otherwise you will face our might, and be brought before Him for judgement.
Agent of discipline and justice, Adeptus Arbites Trooper, Constable Galatia! In the name of the Emperor, I will punish you~!

Ons/Offs: