You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 11, 2016, 04:16:08 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Star Wars Saga Looking for Players and GM  (Read 1681 times)

Online Muse

• Bibliopheliac -- Luna's Arcangel -- PiP's Sidhe Lord -- Karasu's Heartthrob -- Tyloka's Dragon -- Mistress Voluptuouss's Hand Bra -- Making Allanger Welcome at her Destination
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Re: Star Wars Saga Looking for Players and GM
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2012, 08:12:26 AM »
This sounds entirly compatible with my story then.  :) 

When you say Jedi, did you mean to belong to the jedi order or just be a force using martial artist with a light saber? 

I don't see any reason the jedi order COULDN'T train a force adept.  :) 

Offline Flying Tengu

« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2012, 08:57:17 AM »
As I'm very fond of the noble class, would it be acceptable if I were to play the senator/princess?  I've got an idea for that floating around that I'd very much like to try out.

Offline Aybara

« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2012, 09:00:01 AM »
I mean a Jedi, force disciple and force adept are too different prestige classes. Force Disciples can come from various philosophies including the jedi and sith. Basically you pay more attention to the will of the force than the exact strictures of your philosophy, well thats not exactly right I'll have to look at it again

Online Muse

• Bibliopheliac -- Luna's Arcangel -- PiP's Sidhe Lord -- Karasu's Heartthrob -- Tyloka's Dragon -- Mistress Voluptuouss's Hand Bra -- Making Allanger Welcome at her Destination
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2012, 10:58:13 AM »

Offline Latooni Subota

« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2012, 11:35:04 AM »
I think I'm gonna back out and hunt down another game. Beggers can't be choosers, but the setting/hook really isn't to my liking, no offense. :x

Online Muse

• Knight
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2012, 04:26:34 PM »
Opening Scenarios: 

A.  The Princess (Tengu) and her Gaurd (Mysterica?), flee Coruscant to the planet    , pursued by Navik Moran and his crew of ruthless bounty hunters.  She intends to retain the aid of...
B.  A group of non jedi already assembled on this world.  Who are they, how are they tied together? 
C.  The story's remaining Jedi are also on this world, honor gaurd to a respected Ithorian doctor named Fandomar.  (Fandomar is sent by the Republic to improve the world's public health policies.) 

Online Muse

• Knight
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2012, 12:54:08 AM »
Okay, Idej backed out, and I haven't heard from M. R. at all. 

But if Black Box stays with us we should have a good set up. 

M.R. chime in if you're still intrested! 

Offline Marie Reynolds

« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2012, 07:05:10 AM »
Yep Still Interested and I was thinking of playing a force sensitive senators aide and if you would allow maybe of one of the many other force traditions out their. otherwise id just go force sensitive  and would be planing to go the force adept and force disciple route.