You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 22, 2016, 12:34:10 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Sexy Pilot Girls? (F looking for M DM.)  (Read 768 times)

Online iridum248Topic starter

Sexy Pilot Girls? (F looking for M DM.)
« on: December 26, 2011, 09:19:58 PM »
Heya, all! Recently (Particularly after playing plenty of Zone of the Enders) I've had a certain longing to play a lovely female mecha pilot. There's just something about giant robots, and skin-tight pilot suits. -_^

I'm looking for someone who'd be interested in DM'ing a game along those lines...I'd love to see what kind of trouble a girl like that could get into! I'll admit that my experience with the genre has mostly been to limited to anime and games, but I'd love to try RP'ing a scenario like that~ There's plenty of room for naughtiness, what with enemy pilots, mysterious experiments (ostensibly to improve ability) and the other staples of the genre. I'd like to add, as a qualifier, that I'm generally more into monsters on girls (Goblins are a favorite) and/or ugly men on hot women, instead of the increasingly bishonen heroes of modern shows. So, more dirty, perverted encounters than a slow-budding romance. -_^ 

I've also rather enjoyed the Real Robot genre, but I do admit that it might not leave much opportunity for fantasy creatures and the like~ Though I'm not quite as familiar with the Super Robot genre. Either way, I'd love to discuss it more! For now, have some pictures, of the kind of girls I'd love to play as!

(Real Robot's more along the lines of Gundam or Full Metal Panic. Super Robot would be, say the gloriously mindless Mazinkaiser SKL or Mazinger Angels.)

Generally, though, I'm not into conventionally handsome guys~ Indeed, I'd prefer someone more 'unconventional', hentai-anime style, (Possibly even ugly/fat) in contrast to the bishonen/kids in the traditional series. Plenty of room for naughtiness in this one, certainly! I'd much rather have the girl involved run afoul of some perverted middle-aged guy, balding, with a paunch, or a greasy businessman with an eye for the ladies, instead of yet another achingly handsome, vaguely effeminate, guy.

Offline CirclMastr

Re: Sexy Pilot Girls? (F looking for M DM.)
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2011, 10:40:09 PM »
Why must you keep coming up with ideas I'd love to try while I'm already in a thread with you? heh

Online Laughing Hyena

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2011, 10:57:10 PM »
same here.

Offline Zylvyn

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2011, 05:06:58 PM »
I'd love to be considered...  You're looking for a DM... did you have a game in mind, or more of a freeform world that is formed around your character?

I greatly enjoyed our last RP, and I regret what happened at work causing me to be unable to finish it with you.

Let me know if I'm in the consideration.  :D

Offline NotoriusBEN

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2011, 02:21:58 AM »
Hmm... Mecha Pilot girl looking for some action against ugly men or creatures... OH! how about...

Its got lots of Mecha and Evengelion type monster/mecha fighting against demons, outer space bugs, and the Esoteric Order of Dagon.
While most of the demons and bugs just want us dead, the EOD has underwater mecha and are *VERY* interested in beautiful girls to kidnap and sire Hybrids and Deep Ones. SOme are slimy octopus type creatures, others are ugly fishmen, but they all obey the slumbering Fish-God, Cthulu himself.

If this intrigues you, I'd be more than happy to start up a game  ;)