You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 23, 2016, 07:07:29 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: An Unplanned Pregnancy Story (M/F idea)  (Read 361 times)

Offline FlowerTopic starter

• Rumplestiltskin. ❀❀Bunny Goddess❀❀ ♥♥Search Mistress♥♥ ❀❀Introvert ❀❀
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • The blood of the stars flowed in her veins.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
An Unplanned Pregnancy Story (M/F idea)
« on: December 25, 2011, 07:53:01 PM »
I've always wanted to experiment with this type of transformation since the female body goes through many changes. I would like plot over smut for this idea. I might be able to post to this story every few days, and as usual I don't care about your personal gender. All I need is for your person to play the two male characters.

Now the idea is that a woman is in a happy relationship with her fiancee, who is slightly a control freak, until she's raped by a random person one unfortunate night. Her fiancee wants her to get rid of the baby, and she agrees at first until going to the clinic for the procedure. Tension arises between the two, and she finds more understanding coming from her male friend. Of course, she separates from the fiancee to the dismay of her family and friends who don't agree with her decision. She finds love and comfort in the male friend who supports her fully. The fiance doesn't like this situation in the least, and e doesn't seem to understand its over between them since he can't accept the child.

This is what I have so far in my head, but this idea isn't set in stone so I'm willing to plot build. Please PM if interested.

Thank you for reading. :)

currently in discussion with potential partner
« Last Edit: December 25, 2011, 10:52:58 PM by Dancing flower »