You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 13, 2017, 04:53:56 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Nice Job Breaking it Hero (Full)  (Read 4571 times)

Offline who149Topic starter

Re: Nice Job Breaking it Hero (PF Seeker: Full)
« Reply #50 on: January 02, 2012, 09:45:12 PM »
Too adorable to attack? maybe.

Adorable enough to capture and be used as a sex slave for a horny incubus bent on populating the world with his kin. Just enough.

I should probably mention that this game is Non-Consensual style, and while this is a minor spoiler, The Incubus is Bi. If your really against getting raped by an incubus, I'll write it off as "your not his type" sort of deal, but otherwise, speak now or hold your peace.

Offline ShadowFox89

« Reply #51 on: January 02, 2012, 09:54:59 PM »
Would it matter to the incubus if you are sterile? Either way.... I think having my telepath be 'not his type' would be best >.>

Offline NicciKotor

« Reply #52 on: January 02, 2012, 10:03:21 PM »
Too adorable to attack? maybe.

Adorable enough to capture and be used as a sex slave for a horny incubus bent on populating the world with his kin. Just enough.

I should probably mention that this game is Non-Consensual style, and while this is a minor spoiler, The Incubus is Bi. If your really against getting raped by an incubus, I'll write it off as "your not his type" sort of deal, but otherwise, speak now or hold your peace.

But I am just too damn adorable to kidnap!

In any case, I could probably give him a few pointers.

Offline NicciKotor

« Reply #53 on: January 02, 2012, 10:07:58 PM »
Would it matter to the incubus if you are sterile? Either way.... I think having my telepath be 'not his type' would be best >.>

Good luck with the telepathy with a catgirl's mind. That is the sort of thing is the sort of lovecraftian pan-dimensional wtf that shouldn't be looked at for long periods.

Offline NicciKotor

« Reply #54 on: January 02, 2012, 10:11:23 PM »
Faster!

Offline ShadowFox89

« Reply #55 on: January 02, 2012, 10:30:53 PM »
Good luck with the telepathy with a catgirl's mind. That is the sort of thing is the sort of lovecraftian pan-dimensional wtf that shouldn't be looked at for long periods.

I'm going to need to grab Sense Link....

Too bad pathfinder lacks the Mindsight feat.

Offline Callie Del Noire

« Reply #56 on: January 02, 2012, 11:35:06 PM »
Pathfinder Catfolk aren't that skirtish.. I'd have loved to try them or Ratkin out.

Both are in Bestiary 3.

« Reply #57 on: January 03, 2012, 11:45:46 PM »
Alright, game should be up by tomorrow night Hopefully, maybe earlier. No need too get your pitchforks and drag me out of my house or anything.

I want this to turn out better then my last game on this site..

« Reply #58 on: January 04, 2012, 12:24:43 PM »
http://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=128435.0: IC thread
http://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=128226.0: OOC/Character Thread

The exacts of what you'v been doing the last few months are entirely up to you. I assume Nicci's Kitty girl is well known for other reasons at this point besides Adventuring. How you ended up together is also up too you too make up, or not to make up.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2012, 12:29:03 PM by who149 »